Thursday, July 19, 2018

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY PART – 147, - SEXY SHE MALE SAMANTHA

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
PART – 147
SEXY SHE MALE SAMANTHA




  
My husband was out of town for a couple of days for his business tour. It was a coincident that I was having a female guest in his absence, a sexy and beautiful girl Samantha from Germany. Samantha was one of the family members of our German counterpart, who are doing farm product business with my father and my uncle in India. She was here in my home for a short time, for his mid way night stop to her onward long journey. She reached in last late night and she went to sleep right after having a couple of red wine glasses with me.    
Before Samantha woke up in the next morning, I was up bright and early, getting a good hour jog as per my regular morning schedule. I was having enough time in my hands as there was no hurry to return home to prepare breakfast for my husband. While I was jogging, as usual, morning male joggers had passed by me with their eyes directly on my well shaped bouncing and dancing boobs. I was wearing a sports bra, in which my boobs were a real killing weapons for on looker males.
I did not mind the attention of other males on my chest, which I always used to get because I knew that my tits are a wonderful morning treat for them and the looking joggers would never be able to have them. After a half an hour of jogging, I got little tired and I decided to read the news paper which were on the stand in the park. 

I sat down on the park branch and I started reading the news paper. I came across interesting and unusual news about a large breasted female with a large cock between her legs. The news said that three drunken males stopped a lady on the highway last night and they tried to have sex with her. The lady did not object, but, when the lady undressed herself, all the men ran away by seeing that she was not a female; she was a she male with a big cock. At that time, while reading the news, I remembered Habiba, my only she male lover. I am lucky that I have a she male friend Habiba and she always visits us whenever she visits Zurich. Habiba fucked me many a times and she also got fucked by my husband too, many a times. 

The jogging and reading had caught up to me. I started falling asleep right there on the park bench. As soon as I got a minute of sleep in, I immediately woke up. Some Joggers were passing by me, by looking at me, particularly at my tits, and also there were some mothers with their children taking a walk through the park. Everything seemed normal to me. I got up off the park bench and I headed back to my home.

Once I got back to home, I noticed that Samantha's room was still locked from inside, it means she was still sleeping, I thought. I knew that she was to leave after having breakfast with me. She was here in my house only for the night halt. As she was still sleeping, I decided to take the bath before going in to the kitchen for preparing the breakfast for me as well as for my guest Samantha.
Once I was in my bedroom, As usual, I got undressed and I started walking nude around my bedroom for collecting the clothes which I was to wear after the shower. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I started thinking about my sexual experiences with my husband in the same bathroom while having shower together. I was really missing my husband. My anus was still feeling the effects of my husband's huge dick as he fucked my ass two days earlier, the night before he went out of town.

As the water was glistened off my voluptuous sexy and beautiful body, I noticed that a mysterious figure was coming closer to the bathroom as the bathroom door was not closed completely. I looked straight at the figure, but the space between the door and the wall was so small that I could not see much. I guessed that it was Samantha, but I thought that why she will come to my bedroom as all the facilities, including the attached bathroom were available in to the bedroom, which I given to her. The next thought came in to my mind was about Melina, my teen aged lesbian lover neighbor. Yes! I thought, it must be Melina, who knows the door opening code of our house and she often comes without warning or information. I turned the shower off and stepped toward the bathroom door to find out who was there in my bedroom.  

I opened the glass door of bathroom a little and I was surprised to see that she was my guest Samantha. Samantha was topless and I saw that she had very large breasts. I figured out that they were either triple D's or E cups. As Samantha is too long name to spell every time, I will use the name Sam for her in my story. I glanced at Sam's panties. Sam still had her panties on but with a little extra surprise for me was that her panties bulging out. My eyes nearly came out of her sockets. It looked to be a giant cock under her panties, which was pressing up against the front of Sam's panties. I could also see the enormous balls which were hanging out from the sides of her panties.

"Oh my God, Sam!" I said as I was a little freaked out.

"What's wrong, Julee? Have you never seen a she male up close and personal before?" Samantha replied. "To be very frank with Julee, I was in love at first site with you the moment I came here and I saw you first time. You are so beautiful and so sexy and you have that wonderful round firm ass and a beautiful pair of tits. Now I am seeing you naked and I cannot forget about your nicely shaved cunt you have as well. Come on, Julee, I am just like any other guy whose cock you probably sucked before, but I am not a complete male, I am a male just inside a female body."

I looked at Samantha in a lustful way. I moved inside the bathroom again by keeping the door open and I turned the shower on again. It was the clear indication and invitation for Samantha, which she understood well. She too moved in the bathroom. I got on my knees while letting the water hit my body and I pulled down Samantha's panties. Samantha's giant cock sprang out and slapped me in the face. It was really a huge, thick throbbing cock, complete with a jungle patch of black pubic hairs and enormous hairy balls, which were dangling below her fuck tool.

I grabbed Sam by her firm buttocks and pulled her in to the shower. I stood up and started kissing Samantha. Our bodies pressed against each other's. Both of our breasts were smashing into each other’s. Sam's giant cock was pressed firmly against my pussy. I could feel that her throbbing shaft was moving up and down my pussy entrance.

Sam's tongue got between my lips. She started darting her tongue back and forth between my lips like a cock moving in and out of a pussy. I sucked on the tongue every time it came between my lips. Both of our hard nipples dragged into our breast skin. Sam's nipples were larger than mine. Samantha's big breasts completely smothered my smaller breasts.

I pushed my arms to Sam's sides and ballooned out her huge titties. I started sliding my own titties up and down on Samantha's huge boobs. Samantha started slapping her jumbo jugs at my tits, leaving red marks on them. Then we two cupped our own breasts and started rubbing our hard nipples together. Samantha's nipples dominated in the nipple rubbing between us, by pushing my hard nipples into the areolas. We both girls were moaning hard as we continued to smash our tits and nipples against each other.

Sam then started kissing down my neck and my chest. Her lips traced the outlines of my orbs, kissing them on the outside and then moving inward to my nipples. Sam started lashing her tongue out at my nipples, licking them in turns. She then used her teeth to trap my nipples while her tongue licked at them. Sam then turned her mouth into a vacuum and started sucking up as much as of my tits as possible.

Sam spent a good five minutes feasting on my delicious soft tits before continuing her kissing down my naked body. She kissed under my breasts and traveled down my stomach and rib cages. Sam's chin brushed against my shaved pussy area before her lips finally came level with my pussy lips.

The warm water continued to flow down both our naked bodies as I was moaning and moving my upper body up and down the wall while Sam devoured my cunt. Sam lifted one of my legs over her shoulders and she rested her cheek against my silky thigh. She lapped up my pre-juices and kissed my tender clitoris. Sam then started sucking on my clitoris, sending chills through my body. 

I would jump every time Samantha hit a good spot in my pussy. My tits would jump and bob with my movements. While her tongue was darting my pussy, Samantha would look up at my face and she could see my face in pleasure. The sight of my bouncing firm tits made Samantha's tongue go deeper and deeper inside my cunt. Samantha grounded her face into my moist cunt and just devoured my crotch.

After eating my pussy for a few minutes, Samantha stood up and kissed me, letting me taste my own juices. My hands were wrapped around Samantha's large cock and I started stroking it. I started kissing my way down Samantha's body, making an important stop at Samantha's large breasts, kissing and sucking all around Samantha's breasts just like she loves it when guys do that to her breasts. I captured the nipples in my mouth in turns, sucking and pulling them from her soft breast tissue. I was so hot and skillful that I thought her cock was going to explode in my hands. Samantha really loved the attention her breasts and her cock were getting from me.

I kissed below Samantha's breasts and down her stomach. I was still holding on to Samantha's over sized dong and I started kissing the huge mushroom head of her cock. My tongue licked around the edges of her cock head before engulfing it between my lips.

Samantha ran her hands through my wet hair as I took a good amount of Samantha's cock into my mouth as I was having the experience of sucking my husband's big dick. Samantha was amazed at my expertise on sucking the big cock.

I cupped Samantha's she male balls and started fondling them. I was squeezing and kneading them in the palms of my hands. I was amazed once again at how Samantha's cock and balls felt like a real man's genitals. I just let Samantha's cock invade the back of my throat. Her huge cock head was brushing the back of my throat as my tongue ran up and down the pulsing shaft.

Samantha lifted me up by her boobs and we stepped out of the shower. She took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom. Samantha got on top of the bed with her humongous cock pointing up at the ceiling. I crawled between Samantha's legs and took her cock between my lips a little bit longer, savoring the taste and texture of Samantha's hard cock. I then got up and straddled Samantha's crotch.

Sam watched as I lowered my drenching pussy down on to her throbbing and waiting cock. My face was in agony as I felt her huge cock lodging itself between my swollen pussy lips. My puffy cunt had swallowed Samantha's giant cock whole and I started rocking wildly on it.

"OOOHHH YES!" Samantha moaned. "Ride my huge dick, Julee. Mmmmm. Ride on me hard, Julee!"

I leaned forward to allow my firm, but smaller than Samantha's tits, slide up and down Samantha's huge breasts. Samantha started pushing her cock in and out of my moist pussy, thrusting harder and faster to match my wild bucking. Both our breasts were flopping and bouncing against each other's. I had my eyes closed while Samantha wrapped her arms around my waist and started rocking me forward even faster and harder. My tits were bouncing directly in Samantha's face now, and Sam took the opportunity to feast on them, taking in a large amount of my tender breast tissue between her lips. Her tongue savagely worked over my hard nipples.

I bent down farther, pressing my boobs against Sam's face. Sam's huge balls were bouncing against my ass wildly as we both were moving up and down in union.

"AHHHH GOD! SAMMY! OOHHHH SAMMY!" I cried as my pussy was being overly filled with a huge shemale cock. 

Samantha gripped my ass cheeks and she started lifting me up and down by them, slamming me and my pussy even harder on her huge cock.

She was thrusting her cock harder and deeper between my pussy lips.

Samantha lodged her finger inside my asshole.

"ARRGGGG! UGGGHHHH!" I cried in pleasure by bucking up and down Samantha's cock in my pussy and her finger in my ass.

My pussy started trembling as cum from my cunt started gushing out all over Samantha's cock and balls.

"Mmmmm good Julee! Cum for me. Cum, Julee.," Samantha urged as she continued to drill her enormous cock in and out of my cum-spilling pussy.

Samantha sucked hard on my nipples while giving me some powerful thrusts. Samantha rolled me over so now I was on the bottom, and she was thrusting between my quivering thighs.

Samantha started resuming her thrusting, beating her crotch against mine. Sam held my legs around apart and up in the air while thrusting harder and faster in my already creamy cunt. I just rested my body on the bed and I closed my eyes, and was fighting the pain and pleasure of Sam's huge cock drilling my tight cunt hole. Samantha's breasts were wobbling wildly on her chest. I watched them and she just started to thrust harder and faster in my snatch. My own boobs were flopping wildly at Samantha's fucking strokes. I reached up and took hold of Sam's big titties and started pulling Samantha's fat nipples. That caused Samantha to really lose it and she started to thrust like a jackhammer in my cream pie.

I felt that her balls could not hold the heavy semen that was building up inside of them. She pressed her sweaty body against my equally sweaty body and rested her cock deep inside my cunt. Sam's cock exploded with thick layers of gooey cum, filling up my pussy. At the same time, I too had my wonderful and powerful orgasm. We wrapped our arms around each other while Sam's cock was unloading an enormous amount of milk inside of my pussy.

After Sam's cock had finished emptying, we, both the girls still laid there, embracing each other tightly as the time was flying by fast and neither of us wanted to move from our hot and cozy position.
After half an hour, we recovered ourselves and we went to bathroom again to clean ourselves as Samantha was to leave after breakfast.
At breakfast, I informed Samantha about the news I read in the news paper and she laughed loudly. I was not having any doubts in my mind after seeing Samantha's huge dick that it was my fucker Samantha only. And Samantha confirmed it. She told me that the drunken men wanted to fuck her and she did not resist. She invited them to fuck her, but all of them ran away after seeing her huge cock in the fear that their asses might be fucked by me, with my huge cock if they try to fuck me.
And Samantha left after having the breakfast with a promise that she will try to make her halt at my house while returning from her journey. 


 

Please Feel Free To Mail Me:


No comments:

Post a Comment