Tuesday, November 8, 2016

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY - PART - 62


MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
PART - 62
DISCOVERING JULIA IN CAMP


Dear readers and friends,
This crazy and wonderful thing happened with me in summer when I went camping with my fried Julia and her parents.

It was late summer when I was invited to join camping with my friend Julia and her parents. Julia and her parents are one of our neighbors staying in the first apartment on entrance of the street. The main reason behind inviting me for their camping program was that my husband was out of the country for his business trip. Julia's parents knew it very well and they invited me join them for the company of their daughter Julia. Julia is little younger to me. She is a beautiful and sexy looking unmarried girl. I and Julia are friends because both of us have attended the same photography training center last year. We became nice friends during our photography training classes. I never thought even for a second for developing any kind of sexual relationship with Julia. We were just friends but we used to discuss sex openly without feeling shy. I knew that Julia is a straight girl and is having sex only with her boyfriends.

I have never been camping before and I was really excited when I received invitation from Julia's mother to join them! We were going to be living in tents in the middle of the woods. My husband was out of the country for four days on his business trip. I was staying alone in our apartment along with my son. Of course, Melina, my little love was always there with and I was in her good company. On request of Melina and her parents, I left my son with them. Melina's school was closed for summer vacation and she wanted company of my son. I knew, Melina and her parents will take every care of my son like I do, so, there was no second thought on this issue.

We drove up that little dirt road and got as close as we could to the campsite. After Julia's father parked the car, we put on our backpacks and began hiking to where we would be spending the next two days and three nights doing camping, swimming and fishing.

Our backpacks were little heavy because we were carrying all necessary materials. We had to hike for about two miles through the woods to our campsite.

As Julia and I, have been friends, I have always appreciated that she is beautiful girl. Even though we have different culture, different habit and different hobbies, we have always been good friends. Julia is a tall, beautiful blond girl with sparkling, sky blue eyes. She was a cheerleader at our photography classes. I knew and she too admitted that she dated some of our fellow male students other than her other boyfriends.

She has soft, full lips that seemed like they were made for kissing. She has large boobs with long, pink nipples. She does not mind showing off her long nipples in the class. She is just simply gorgeous!

Readers are aware that I am not lesser beautiful and lesser sexy than Julia. I have a great, sexy and slim body. My long nipples are always remains erect. Most guys, and some girls, cannot keep their eyes off of my long nipples because they poke through whatever I am wearing. My nipples shapes are visible from below of my dress whether I wear a bra or not.

As we walked along the trail, I was behind Julia. I could not stop myself from noticing that how sweet her ass looked, and how her beautiful and round shaped hips rolled while she walk.

My readers and friends know it very well that I am a bi-sexual lady. I have done sex and love many a times with male, with female or with both together. The most awesome lesbian sex that I have ever experienced has been with Melina. She is a teen aged and sexy girl and she treats me as her sex teacher. I have only been with a couple of girls for lesbian sex and each time, playing lesbian sex game was absolutely awesome!

Luckily, I have shared all those sexual experiences with my loving husband. But my other friends or sex partners knew only what I wanted them to know. It is the smell of an aroused female that really turns me on.

I have shared myself sexually first time with my uncle when I was only 14 years old, and then with my boyfriend, who is my husband today, with a teen aged boy, with my husband's two friends, one of them was an owner of Big Black Cock and also with husband of one of my friend. I have already written about that in details in previous parts of My Sexual Autobiography. (All parts of "MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY" since beginning are available in "FILES" section on web page of MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY GROUP)

It is true that my pussy is very sensitive and it turns into "Niagara Falls" when I really get going in sex. I have actually soaked through my panties and jeans when I have been on top of someone, humping them. It even happens when I masturbate.

By the time we made it to the campsite, we were all covered with sweat. The campsite was on the shore of a crystal clear mountain lake. Julia and I had our own tiny two person tent. Her Mom and Dad had their own tent. We all went to work making the campsite habitable and putting-up our tents. We had a full size air mattress, a couple of blankets and pillows. It was too hot for using the sleeping bags.

After her mother cooked dinner on their portable gas stove, Julia and I, used the stove to heat-up some lake water so that we could take a birdbath in our tent. By the time water was heating for our bath, we took our dinner because it was going dark in late evening. We planned our bathing in our tent just before going to sleep.

Once we were in our tent after having our dinner, we stripped off our outer clothes and underwear. Then we began washing the sweat off of our bodies with hot water and soap.
I could not take my eyes off of Julia's beautiful body. She had soft dark blonde pubic hairs on and around her pink pussy. She had a full and sexy bush between her silky thighs. As she squats over the small wash tub, I could see her dark and pink pussy lips hanging between her legs.

The sight of her long, puffy labia took my breath away. I felt the deep stirrings of arousal as I watched her soapy wash cloth glide over her pussy lips. Her pink nipples were erected. I could smell the earthy scent of her body, mixed with the light fragrance of her soap as we washed as much of our bodies as we could.

I was thinking to sleep in my panties and t-shirt after the bath. But when I saw that Julia had gone under the blanket completely naked after drying her body with the towel, I decided to sleep nude too like her.

As I got under the blanket with her, I felt an erotic wave of lust course through me. I knew without looking that my pussy lips were swelling with sexual desire. I felt my clitoris beginning to come alive with a deep sexual longing. We lay under the covers and started talking. Julia started telling me about her latest boyfriend and she told me that how long he could fuck her without Cumming. She described how they had sex in very position with graphic details. She was telling me that how her pussy felt in her orgasm during intercourse with her boyfriend.
I told her that how my husband fucks me and how strong he is in fucking.

The conversation was getting both of us hot, wet and sexy! It was dark in the tent so we lit a small candle. It gave us just enough light to see each other.

After some time, I felt that Julia was moving around towards me. We were both naked under the same blanket. The more she talked about sex, the hotter I became. I could feel myself getting really wet between my legs. Then she started talking about how it felt when her boyfriend sucked her clitoris into his mouth and how wonderful his tongue felt as it danced on her clit.

I was beginning to sweat from arousal. I was lying on my belly, trying not to hump my pussy against the air mattress. I was so wet that I could smell my own pussy juices. And if I could smell my wetness, so could she. I rolled over on my back and let my right hand slide between my legs. My fingers were wet immediately. My pussy was dripping wet! The insides of my thighs were coated with the hot juices that were seeping from deep of my Pussy.

My poor clitoris was begging to be touched. I let my legs drift further apart. As I did it, I felt Julia's thigh against mine. Julia started talking about how her boyfriend sucked her nipples while she was on top of him and was fucking him. She told me that how electrifying it was to pound her, up and down, on his boyfriend's hard cock.

As she talked, I let my fingers rub my engorged clitoris. I moaned immediately when I touched my sexual pussy area with my fingers. I did not mean that I moaned out loud. But when my fingers grazed my clitoris, I felt a tremendous shockwave of erotic pleasure flow through my entire body.

Julia heard me moaning. She stopped talking and asked me, "Are you okay?"
I did not reply anything. But as a sex expert, it was enough to convey my message to her about my feelings. I knew that she understood the thing which I wanted her to.

I wanted to masturbate myself, I wanted to finger fuck my pussy, I wanted to rub my clit immediately and very badly. I was actually holding my wet pussy lips with my fingers. I never planned lesbian sex with Julia. I knew that she is a straight girl. I knew that every girl masturbates and finger fuck her own pussy whether she is a straight, bi-sexual or lesbian. Finger fucking the own pussy and masturbation is nothing to with her status. We left the candle glowing so that we could find our stuff, if we need to go outside to pee in the night.

It did not take me long to realize that I could not get to sleep without finger fucking my pussy. Julia's vivid descriptions of her sexual adventures with her boyfriend lit a fire in my soul and in my hot and wet pussy. Now, it was too hot under the blanket so I pushed it to the side. Now, I was on the air bed completely naked and out of the blanket. I needed to cum badly, immediately! I was too hot, wet and horny.

I looked over at Julia. She was moving around under the blanket like she was not feeling comfortable. I could not make out clearly that whether she is as hot and horny as I was. Although, I was sure that she must be feeling sexy. I wanted to play with her naked and sexy body. I wanted her to play with my naked and sexy body. But all I wanted to do with her nod.  
We were to stay here for two days. I was having enough time to read her mind before taking her in my lesbian sex game in a hurry. So, I decided to finger fuck my pussy out of the tent so that she should not know what I did outside of the tent. Just when I was thinking about sneaking outside of the tent to finger fuck my pussy and masturbate, it started to rain.

"Damn!" I told to myself. There was nothing I could do but to roll over and try to get some sleep. I did not want to finger fuck my pussy in front of her alone. I wanted Julia to start finger fucking of her pussy and then I could do the same treatment to my pussy. We both can finger our own pussy without each other's help.
Sleep was impossible. I was just lying there watching the candle flicking. All I could think about was sex and fuck! I decided that I was going to masturbate right here in the tent...if Julia would just go to sleep.
But she did not go to sleep. She kept tossing and turning over and over. She obviously could not sleep either. I felt Julia constantly moving towards me. By my count, she had rolled over at least ten times, first to her back, then to her belly and again to her back.

I was having my back towards her when I felt her arm was going around me. She just laid her arm across my shoulder. I felt that the points of her erected nipple were poking in to my bare back. From the sound of her breathing, I thought that maybe, she had finally fallen asleep.
I slowly rolled onto my back. I was careful not to move too fast. I did not want her to move her arm from me. As I rolled over, I moved up just enough so that her hand was resting on my round boobs.

I knew this was stupid. I am an open girl who wanted everything openly with a bang. But, this time, I wanted her to make the first move and I was ready to make all the moves after that.

I felt a deep and erotic wave of sensuous pleasure roar through me as I felt the heat of her hand directly on my naked and open boobs. My nipples were already erected under her hand.

I squeezed my legs together in an effort to control myself. I was breathing hard from the excitement of being touched by her like this. Then, I felt her hand was moving. Oh God...... She was not sleeping. I was proved correct once again that she was also feeling the heat of love and sex like I was. I was happy that I did not wait much for that time. I know how she would react with her hand on my boobs.

As I thought, Julia's fingers gently pinched one of my erected nipples. She rolled my hard nipple between her fore finger and thumb. She did not open her eyes or she did not say a word. What I needed was her action and not her word. And she was doing exactly the same. She just squeezed my nipple between her fingers again. Then she moved her hand to my other nipple and did the same thing. I moaned with a pleasure.

Then, in a very sexy and soft voice, she said, "Julee, I think I talked about sex too much tonight. I could not sleep. I feel really hot...or something you know."
I said in an equally sexy and soft voice, "Neither I."
Then, she let go my nipple out of her fingers and rolled onto her back and said, "Julee! I am not a lesbian or a bi-sexual, but are you?
I do not lie. I do not like persons lie.
I answered clearly "Yes I am. I am a bi-sexual."
She did not say anything at first, but then she asked after some time, "Did you like doing it with a girl?"
"I love it! And so did my lesbian partners even though they are not pure lesbians." I answered.
Then she said, "Tell me about it. What is it like...being with a girl sexually?"

I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. I started describing to her, in a very graphic details that how wonderful and pleasure full it is when two females make love to each other together. When I was telling her about lesbian sex, Julia started moving around again. She used her feet to kick the blanket off of her. As written above, I was already out of the blanket well before her. Once free of the blanket, she rolled over on her belly and turned her face away from me. 

In the flickering light of the candle, I could see back of her naked body lying next to me. The sight of her naked beauty dazed me. I did not realize that I had stop talking until I heard her saying, "Keep talking dear."

I started telling her about how erotic it was to bring a girl to orgasm with tongue of another girl. And how incredible it was to suck a clitoris of a girl into my mouth and play with it, with my tongue. As I talked, I noticed that Julia was slowly bunching the blanket up between her legs. She had stuffed half the blanket under her pussy while lying on her stomach.

I told her that how I love to taste and smell a girl and that is really sexually arousing. I told her how much I love sucking nipples and I described how I suck them. Julia moaned softly while I talked. Then I saw that she started moving her beautiful round ass up and down like she was fucking someone under her. She was grinding herself against the blanket that she had stuffed between her legs.

I could see the muscles on her buttocks tightening as she moved her hips up and down, in a familiar sexual rhythm. I could actually smell the musky scent of her womanhood, her pussy juices. That meant that she must have been as wet as I was. I wanted to rub my nose in the wet blanket under her and was wanted to smell her pussy juices.

She moaned again when I told how wonderful it is to cum during an oral sex. Julia started humping the blanket really hard now. The air mattress rocked as Julia's pelvis moved up and down with a greater urgency for fuck. It was clear that she was masturbating herself by rubbing and pumping her pussy against the poor blanket.

I was amazed that she had become so stimulated by what I was saying. I lie down on my back and let my fingers drift towards my wet pussy, as I watched her fucking the blanket.

I could feel a thin stream of wetness flowing from my pussy, down between my ass cheeks. I was literally dripping wet. I had stopped talking because I was too excited and I wanted to continue my finger's treatment on my wet pussy. Julia did not even notice that I had stopped talking and I was treating my pussy with my hand. She was busy and was concentrating on pleasuring herself against the blanket that she had stuffed between her legs.

I knew that she was grinding her clitoris as hard as she could against the blanket. I could see that she was reaching the point of no return. I started to masturbate by moving my fingers in my wet pussy. I let my fingers go deep inside my pussy wet pussy and I was watching Julia abusing and fucking the poor blanket. It was as if she had forgotten that I was in the tent with her.

Just when I though she was about to go into an orgasm, she abruptly stopped, sat-up and covered her face.
"I am sorry Julee." She said, "I know that was stupid." Then she shook her head and cried, "Damn-it! I cannot seem to control myself tonight."
Apparently, she had not noticed that I was also not able to control myself and was masturbating too. I rolled to my belly and said, "I cannot blame you alone. We both are in the same boat. You need to cum and I need to cum too."
She laughed and said. "Why did not we sneak a guy up here in our backpacks?"
Then she lay down on her back and said, "I think I am okay now."
"Why did not you cum?" I asked her. "It looked like that you were almost there."
"I was. I was right on the verge of having an incredible orgasm. But I treasure our friendship. Acting like a pervert while lying inches from you, is not good for long term friendships. I am sorry I got carried away."
"There is nothing perverted about masturbation." I countered, "I would be in jail if it were." Then I said, "You can finish it if you like it. Trust me; self-satisfactory masturbation has never scared me off. It is healthy as well as fun. I do it a lot. I love masturbating and fingering my own pussy." I added, "I need to do the same thing what you were doing."

She did not say anything. When I looked at her, she was pinching her nipples with her fingers, just like she had been pinching mine. I watched as she pulled one of her long nipple up and twisted it around.

It was very clear that she was still very aroused. She said, "If it was not raining outside, I would have asked you to go out there and give me some privacy to cum. I have never done it while being watched. I usually do it while locked safely in my bedroom...alone!" 
I was going insane from wanting her. I knew that if she just let me touch her, I could bring the most exhilarating sexual pleasures she had ever have. I can discover a new Julia here in the camp.

Cautiously, I said, "I could help you."
When she opened her mouth to say something, I gently laid my fingers on her lips and said, "I know that you are not a lesbian, and I am not trying to turn you into a lesbian. I will not touch you if you do not want me to, I just feel so aroused that I am going crazy."
Julia laughed and said, "Me too! I can smell how wet we both are. This tent smells like we have already been having sex for hours."
While we were talking, she continued to pull and twist her erected nipples...one at a time. Even in the dim candlelight, I could see her lovely boobs and the way she was pinching her nipples.
Finally, the urge to suck her nipples overwhelmed me. I leaned over her and let my tongue rest on her fingers that was twisting her nipple.

Once, I thought she might push me away. But to my surprise, my hope, and my wish, she moved her hand away from her nipples and gave the way to my tongue on to her nipple.
I sucked her nipple into my mouth and let my tongue danced on it. I felt both of her hands on the back of my neck while I was sucking her nipple.

I could not believe that a straight girl was at last taking the active part in to her first introduction to girl to girl, lesbian love. She was about to turn in to a bi-sexual girl from a strict straight girl. I was sure that she is hot and wet up to the breaking point and she will surely taste the sweetness of lesbian love. Using both of her hands, she gently guided my mouth across her chest to her other nipple. I let my tongue dragged across her boobs until tongue reached her other boob and nipple. I kissed my way up her firm boob until I could suck her erected nipple in to my mouth. I held her hard nipple in my mouth and I whipped it gently with my tongue.

I heard Julia was moaning and I gently pinched her other nipple with my fingers, while not giving-up the one that I was sucking. This was it! Julia was allowing me to seduce her. She was slowly giving herself to me. She was enjoying my sexy treatment on her sexy naked body.
Suddenly, Julia pushed me away and sat up. She covered her face with her hands and yelled, "You are driving me crazy Julee! I cannot control myself around you."

I did not say anything. I knew that the frustration in her voice was apparent. Her need for sexual release was driving her crazy. I knew that if I was a guy, she would have been all over me, she would have been fucked me wildly, but I am a girl. Just like her. She need to "cross-the-line" to be with me as a bi-sexual. I could fully understand her position. Many straight girls do not like lesbian sex much. They need to understand that it is an art of sexual satisfaction between the girls. I did not want to force her. But I wanted her to once taste the sweetness of lesbian sex and then she can decide about her future action whether she wanted to be bi-sexual like me or she wanted remain a strictly straight girl.

After some time of silence, Julia said, "I need some fresh air." She moved over and unzipped the widow flaps of our tent. The smell of summer rain flowed into our tent with the cool breeze.
I leaned towards her and said, "I am sorry if I have gone too far. I guess I am having trouble controlling myself too."
Julia turned and looked at me for a second. Then she said, "It is not fault of your alone Julee. You did not go too far. I just need get control of myself.
She lay down on her back and said, "But you sucked my nipples better than my boyfriend or any other guy."
"You have beautiful pair of nipples." I said. "I would like to do it again, if you want me to."
There was no pretending now. We could not hide the fact that we were very aroused. We both needed an immediate relief and that only an orgasm can provide. We were both sweating heavily from the sexual energy that was about to overwhelm us. Julia did not say anything. I knew that she was fighting an internal battle with herself. She needed to make a decision.

"I do not know how far we should go Julee." She finally said. "But I do not want to walk out of this camp as a lesbian." Then she covered her face and said, "I just cannot stop myself from wanting you to suck my nipples. You do it so soft and gentle. I have never had a guy make me feel the way you made me feel, never."
Without saying a word further, she reached up to me and pulled me back to her boobs. I felt her hands resting on my head as I gently sucked her nipple again into my mouth. She moaned at a slower pace when my mouth was working on her nipple.

I was lying next to her. I felt my clitoris sending out wild erotic currents and I rubbed my legs together. I needed to rub my clit against something.

I was sweating crazy. I felt rivulets of sweat running down my neck and back. I got on my knees and kicked the blanket away. But my tongue never left her nipple. I got on to my knees. I felt a drop of wetness, inching its way down the inside of my thigh. My pussy was overflowing with sexual arousal. I needed to rub my raging clitoris. I could not use my fingers because I was pinching her nipples with my free hand and holding myself up using my other hand. I lie down next to Julia and let my thigh rest on top of her thigh. Both of our thighs were slick with sweat. Slowly, I started pulling myself on top of her.

I let my leg fall between her thighs and I eased my body over her. I felt her pelvis rise-up to meet my thigh. I felt her hot and wet pussy on my thigh as I continued to suck her nipples. Both of her hands never left my neck and head. She was holding me close to her boobs. Then, I guided my dancing tongue up to her neck.


I gently kissed her neck and she moved her neck allowing my mouth from one side of her neck to the other. I was taking full care not to leave any teeth marks on her neck for her parents to see in the morning. I was delirious with pleasure. I started grinding my clitoris against her pelvis bone. I knew that she could feel my wetness seeping out of my pussy. And I knew, she could feel me grinding my clitoris against her too. I rubbed my boobs with her boobs. I slowly circled her ear with my tongue and I sucked her ear lobe. I breathed hot air of passion into her ear.

I gently traced her soft lips with my tongue. I slowly sucked her upper lip into my mouth, just for a second. Her mouth was wide open with an open invitation. I let go of her lip and I let my tongue slip in to her open and waiting mouth. Finally, when she could not wait any longer, she pulled me into a deep kiss. She allowed my tongue to enter her open mouth. My tongue found her tongue in to her mouth and both of our tongue was dancing together.

She moaned into my mouth and our kiss deepened. Her hips were rolling against me. I let my thigh rest against her wet pussy and she began to grind her clitoris against my thigh too. This was too much for both of us. I was losing control on myself. I felt myself on the verge of orgasm. I began rubbing my wet pussy against her wet and hot pussy. It was like I was fucking her like a male fucks a female. My hips were moving faster and faster. We were kissing each other with a lot of love. Julia was surely enjoying her first lesbian kiss and her first lesbian act of her life. 

I was literally riding her. I could feel the pool of sweat that had collected on our bare bellies between us. Julia knew that I was about to cum.
She whispered, "Go head and cum Julee. I know you are almost there."

Julia lifted her leg so that her thigh moves between my legs. I held myself up from her and pounded myself hard on her. I was not kissing her now. I was fucking her or was masturbating myself against her body as hard as I could. I felt Julia's hot hands on my round ass. She was squeezing my ass cheeks.
She took my hot, hard and erected nipple into her mouth and I went wild on her in fucking. Then I exploded my orgasm! I moaned as my orgasm tore through me.
I felt a torrent of hot juices running out of my pussy as my orgasm consumed me. I never stopped humping on her because I went into a second incredible orgasm soon after the first. Julia held me tight, and my orgasm drove me to the edge of insanity.
It was over. I knew that cum and my pussy juices had soaked the bedding under Julia. But there was nothing that I could do about that. I felt two back to back wonderful orgasms.

Julia never took her hands off of my ass as I orgasm twice! I knew that she had been watching me closely while I was going into orgasms. She had let me cum all over her.
Then, without saying a word, she pulled me down into a deep, passionate kiss. I moaned as I felt an erotic wave of pleasure swept through me. Unbelievably, I felt like I was about to go into another orgasm.

Julia wanted me to kiss her deeply. She placed her hands gently on my head and guided my mouth over to her ear. I whispered, "Thank-you" as I kissed her ear.

I let my tongue slip inside her ear, then down to her neck. I could smell the soft fragrance of her soap, as I kissed her neck and shoulders. Then she guided my mouth again to her nipples. Her hips never stopped moving under me. I knew she needed to cum, just like I had needed to. But I did not want to rush for that. I wanted her to taste more of her first lesbian sex sweet.

I started to move my mouth gently towards her belly. My tongue never stopped moving over her soft skin. I reached to her navel. I moved down and put my right boob on her hot pussy. She immediately began rubbing her clitoris on my boob and on my nipple. I could feel wetness of her pussy juices on my boobs. I could smell her pussy and her pussy juices. I moved my mouth to the top of her abundant pubic hairs. I buried my nose in her thick bush. I could get enough of the sensuous smell of her.

Finally, I let my tongue drifted toward her wet pussy. My tongue found her clitoris hood immediately. I could clearly feel the hard shaft of her clitoris under my tongue. I tasted the very essence of her sexuality. She spread her legs, opening herself completely to me. I let my tongue glide over her clitoris, down to the opening of her lovely wet pussy. I inhaled the earthy scent of her wet pussy.

I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy. I worked my tongue in and out of her pussy. I dragged my tongue up to her clitoris. I sucked her clit into my hot mouth and let my tongue have its way with it. When I noticed that she was about to cum, I let go her clit out of my mouth and dragged my tongue again, deep in to her pussy hole. I plunged my tongue inside of her dripping wet pussy. I was fucking her pussy with my tongue, like a cock fucks a pussy.

Her hips were going wild! She held her legs open and my tongue explored inner most of her pussy. I could hear her moaning and groaning and soon I my tongue in to her pussy drove her to insane with sheer pleasure. She was literally grinding her pussy into my mouth.

I felt her beginning to approach her orgasm, so I dragged my tongue back up to her clitoris and sucked it into my mouth again. While I sucked on her clit, I slowly moved my fingers, deep into her sopping wet pussy. I began fucking her pussy with my fingers while sucking furiously on her clitoris.

That was more than she could stand. Julia burst in a powerful orgasm! She groaned loudly and I felt her pussy's orgasmic contractions around my fingers which were fucking her pussy.

I sucked her clitoris and my fingers were continue to move in and out of her pussy until I felt that she was reaching in to her second, excruciating orgasm. Her thighs squeezed my head as her second orgasm detonated within her.

She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up to her mouth. She kissed me hard. Her tongue shot into my mouth. I knew that she could taste her own pussy juices from my mouth.
My fingers were still on her clitoris. I rubbed her clitoris up and down franticly while we were kissing. I was fucking her pussy nonstop with my fingers. I could hear the wet sounds of my fingers were making while moving in and out of her wet pussy.

She stopped kissing me and began moaning and groaning. Her moans were getting louder and once again, my fingers attacked her clitoris. Her arms clamped around me and she squeezed me with all of her might as she burst in her third earth-shattering orgasm. My fingers never slowed down and she moaned in exquisite orgasmic pleasure.

Finally, after experiencing three wonderful orgasms, she pushed me off of her and sat up. I just rolled over on my back.
"That was incredible Julee! My God!! I have never had sex like that before. Even any of my boyfriends and fuckers could not give the pleasure which you provided me." She exclaimed.

I pulled my legs apart open and I started to fingering my pussy myself while I listened to her. I was finger fucking my own pussy and masturbating nonstop because, I desperately needed to cum again.

Julia moved closer to me as my fingers played with my engorged clitoris. I had an extreme need to achieve my orgasm quickly. I could not stop myself.

"Are you going to cum again?" I heard her asking.
"If I do not, I will go mad." I answered.

I plunged my fingers into my sopping wet pussy and also I dragged my fingers up to my clitoris. I spread the wetness of my pussy juices all over my clit. Julia seemed transfixed on my sopping wet pussy. I did not care if she was watching me fingering my pussy. She would not be the first girl to watch me doing this. I was really getting into it. My hips were moving up and down as my fingers went wild on my clit. My hand was a blur and I was desperately trying to bring myself up to orgasm.

Suddenly, I felt Julia's hand on my hand. I slowed down when I realized that she was going to help me in achieving my orgasm.

Julia placed her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "My wonderful Julee, let me do this for you. Let me try giving you the amazing pleasure that you just gave me."
After saying this, she moved her head between my legs and immediately started to suck my clit into her mouth. I could not believe how hot and soft her mouth was. Her tongue found my clitoris and her tongue was dancing on and around my erected clit. I felt her fingers were slowly entering in to my hot and wet pussy.

Slowly, she began moving her long fingers in and out of my hot and wet pussy, while her tongue was doing magical movements on my clitoris. She increased her pace of finger fucking my pussy and sucking my clit. Her tongue was beating my clitoris faster and faster, and her fingers went faster and faster, in and out of my hot and wet pussy.

I felt her left hand pinching my nipples as fingers of her right hand was already moving in and out of my pussy. She was going faster and faster. Her tongue went wild on my clitoris as she went faster and faster.

I was close to burst. I was right on the edge of orgasm. Julia was driving me crazy! Then, without warning, I exploded in to a wonderful strong orgasm! I really came HARD!!!

I moaned loudly as my orgasm tore through me. I felt a torrent of hot lust running out of my pussy while I was Cumming.

Julia neither stopped nor slowed down. She kept sucking my clitoris and kept moving her fingers in and out of my wet pussy without any break until I burst into another mind-blowing orgasm.

She kept her mouth to my pussy and I went from one orgasm into another one. I was pulsating in orgasm. Bang...Bang...Bang! I was in a world of pure ecstasy.

Then it was over. My clitoris became too sensitive to be touched. I pulled away her mouth from my pussy and hugged her tightly with love.

I knew that a lot of cum or pussy juices had come out of my pussy while Julia was sucking my pussy. She liked the taste of my pussy juices.

"WOW Julee!" Julia laughed, "I thought you were going to pass-out!"
I looked at her in amazement. She looked so happy! Then I said, "I thought and you said that you were straight?"
"I was! But now I think that it will be wonderful to become a bi-sexual like you."
Then she looked at me seriously and said, "I never thought that I would ever have sex with a female. But I just did and I am glad that my first ever lesbian love was with you." Then she kissed me. It was a long and deep kiss between to lesbians and bisexual girls.
That night, after we turned the air mattress over to the dry side, we slept naked in each other's arms. Her parents gave us some strange looks in the morning. But if they suspected or heard anything, they kept their suspicious to themselves.

For the next two fantastic nights, we shared ourselves sexually until we were exhausted. We just could not get enough sex with each other. Sometimes, we made passionate love until day break. Then we tried to sleep until noon!

Once our outing was over, we returned home. But neither of us will ever forget those wonderfully, sensuous nights during the camping in our tent.
I am hoping to repeat the same lesbian love with Julia again as she is staying near to my home. There are more chances for this and I will surely write about that as and when that happens.
Hope you must have enjoyed like I enjoyed discovering Julia.

Please let me know your comments as always.
Love you all.

Julee



No comments:

Post a Comment