Wednesday, November 23, 2016

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY - PART - 79

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
PART – 79
NAUGHTY NAYANA
After spending Christmas and New Year holidays with our family, we were returning back to Switzerland. We took a flight from Goa to Mumbai from where we were to catch the flight for Zurich. As I wanted to meet Nayana, I informed her about our program and I expressed my wish to meet her. For the information of my readers, Even I and Nayana knows each other since a long time, but we did not meet yet personally.
I and my husband were very happy to meet Nayana at the domestic airport in the evening, where she came to meet us and to drop us at International airport. Her husband could not come to meet us as he was out of station. As looking in her picture, Nayana is a beautiful and sexy woman. Infect, she was looking more beautiful and sexier than she looked in her photos. We were having about three hours’ time in our hands before reporting to International airport to catching our flight to Zurich, so Nayana took us with her in a hotel near International airport for the dinner. Soon, she opened up with my husband too and we had a great time while having our dinner. While having dinner together, my husband told me in my ear that he would love to fuck Nayana if he gets a chance to do so. Coincidently, Nayana also expressed her wish to be fucked by my husband.
On our way to the airport, we received a call from the Airline informing us that our flight was re-scheduled for the next morning due to some technical snag and we have been allotted a room in the five star hotel, near the Airport, for the night. We checked in the hotel and invited Nayana to be with us for the night if possible. I saw a clear sparking in Nayana's eyes on my invitation to her because she clearly understood the meaning of our invitation and she gladly accepted our invitation. She informed her brother in law at her home about this. I was very happy that I made my husband's wish, as well as Nayana’s wish to become a reality and I was sure about a great, entertaining and sexy night with her and with my husband.

After keeping our bags in our room, we all went down for some dance and drink. We were enjoying our evening. My husband was dancing with Nayana.  I have noticed a clear attraction in both of them for each other. I could see that the fabric of her dress was deliciously thin under my husband's hands. My husband was moving his hands in very sexy manner on Nayana's sexy body. I was sure that my husband must have felt the waistband of her knickers and the roundness of her wonderful hips.

I saw my husband's swelling cock was already erected and gone out of shape in his underwear and he had to adjust it and let it stand up straight while dancing with Nayana.

Nayana plunged forward and planted an open mouthed kiss on my husband's lips. She pulled my husband's right hand up onto her boobs.

We, all three were drunk and were feeling horny. I have clearly noticed that Nayana was ready to do something extra right there in the ball room while dancing with my husband. My husband looked at me smiling and we decided to go to our room upstairs.

We all three were in the lift and Nayana was so horny that it was somehow difficult to control her. My husband squeezed her firm boobs and she moaned. The material of her dress and bra combined was so thin that I could feel her nipples hardening under her dress. I saw that her hand was down at the front of my husband's trousers and she started squeezing at the bulge down there, under his trouser.

It was already midnight.  I turned to my husband and we went mouth to mouth kissing.
"I too want a kiss. She told my husband. "I want to make Julee jealous!"
She kissed hard on my husband's lips after I finished my kissing with him. 
We returned in to our room and Nayana went straight away sleeping on the sofa itself. I put a blanket over her and let her sleep there on the sofa for some time. I could make out that she does not drink regularly, that is why she could not digest it. But I was sure that she will be alright soon.

I was already feeling horny as hell. I threw my arms around my husband and rubbed my voluptuous body against his as we tongue kissed.

We started getting hot and horny right there in the hall where Nayana was sleeping on the sofa. I was rubbing his cock through his trousers and his hands were moving on my sexy body.

I smiled about Nayana being sleeping right there in the room while we were groping each other. I put my lips on my husband's ear and whispered hoarsely:
"Do you want to fuck her first?"
"I want to fuck you first." He said unzipping his trousers. I too removed my panty and have decided for a quickie right there. 

Thirty seconds later, his hot and hard cock was up to his nuts in my smooth shaved pussy. He was fucking me from behind as I was holding my dress up around my waist. He reached down under to frig my clit while he was moving his cock in and out of my wet pussy and soon, I was moaning: "Ooh yeah! Ooh god, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Nayana was just 10 feet away from us, from the fucking couple, around the corner in the living room.

He kept pumping his hot cock in to my wet pussy in a great pace. Soon, I started Cumming noisily. He was ramming his cock in to my pussy hard from behind. I gasped and grunted that his groin was slapping loudly against my ass.

When I finished, he leaned over me and whispered in my ear:
"Now I want to fuck Nayana."
"Mmm, yeah... Sure. I will love to see you fucking her." I replied.

He withdrew his cock from my pussy and pulled his trousers back up. He made me Cumming, but he was still to cum. We went back to Nayana who was curled on her side like a sleeping child. With her smooth legs and long dark hair, she was looking cute. Sexy cute.

She was wearing strappy high heels and her dress was up around her ass showing us a glimpse of her white knickers stretched tightly across her buttocks. When I flopped on to the sofa beside her, Nayana murmured. I shook her and she opened her eyes groggily. She saw me and smiled.

"Come on." I said. "We have already completed a round while you were sleeping." 
She looked up at me and smiled dreamily.
"Let us go to bed, it is my turn now." She said.

"I want you..."  She slurred presenting herself to be kissed.  So my husband kissed on her parted lips and slipped his tongue in to her mouth and I pressed her towards my husband from behind. Then my husband kissed her sandwiched between us.

We were in the bedroom and were sitting on the edge of double bed.
"Julee! I want you to undress me and present me to your husband as a fucking gift." She said to me. Her voice was full of lust and horniness. 

I started to undo the buttons down the front of her dress but they were difficult. Her dress was new and the buttons had never been undone before. I opened the buttons of her dress and took her dress out of her sexy body. In that process, I knew that my pussy was visible to my husband clearly as I was not wearing any panties. I undressed myself too. I reached behind and unhitched my bra, shrugging it off and letting my boobs swing free. I was completely naked before my husband and Nayana.
"Oh..." Nayana moaned looking up at my naked sexy body.

Nayana was staring open mouthed at my nakedness and by fixing her eyes for some seconds on my smoothly shaved pussy. My husband got his own clothes off and he was watching me working my way down on her slim body, which was now covered only by an erotically youthful choice of underwear and a white cotton bra speckled with tiny red love hearts and matching knickers. Her bra was fastened in the front like a trainer and I unclipped it and spread the cups aside, bearing Nayana's tits.

Having exposed her upper body completely, I just rolled off to the other side of Nayana to let my husband get there in to the bed. He got on the bed. I and my husband were completely naked and Nayana was topless. I left Nayana’s panty and knickers to be removed by my husband.

Nayana moaned again as my husband pressed his body against the side of hers, pushing his hard cock against her thigh. I was watching my husband fondling Nayana's tits and then closing his lips on her nipples.

Nayana's boobs were as great as they were appearing in her photos. Her tits were tipped with nipples somewhat darker than the surrounding flesh. Her nipples were growing between my husband's lips and she moaned softly.
She was laying on her back and I pulled her right boob and my husband squeezed her left.
"You like her tits, don't you?" I slurred.
"'Of course, I like yours too." My husband replied and reached out to crease one of my mummeries.

Then I kneeled and leaned over her, letting my boobs sway against hers.
My husband went from the boobs of one to the other for a minute, caressing our flesh and sucking our nipples. My boobs were hanging on Nayana’s soft boobs as her boobs were resting firm and proud as she was laying on her back.

"Mmm..." I moaned. My nipples were growing hard and big as they rubbed across Nayana's boobs. My husband's cheek pressed on my left tit as he sucked on Nayana's right nipple and he only had to move his mouth an inch to suck my nipple.

Nayana and I were moaning softly as we became more and more turned on by my husband's work on our boobs. Still gorging on our boobs, my husband slid his right hand down across Nayana's flat belly and slipped it straight into her knickers, cupping her pubis.

Nayana's legs were firmly closed at first but she parted them slightly by moaning softly in the back of her throat, as my husband pushed his hand further down. He wriggled his fingers between her outer labia and pushed his middle fingertip between her inner pussy lips.

When my husband felt that her pussy was not wet enough,  he removed his hand and got wet his middle finger in his mouth, tasting her pussy juices on his finger tip, and slipped his hand back into her panties, pushing his finger most of the way inside her pussy hole.

Nayana groaned softly as my husband was finger fucking her but it was seems to be awkward to me because of the way he was reaching into her knickers, so I moved down the bed and removed her panty and knickers, tugging them down to her ankles. Now, we all three were completely naked and were ready to play our most favorite fuck game together.
I noticed that my husband was eager to fuck Nayana and I smiled noticing this. He spread her legs wide and pulled her outer labia apart. He was playing his fingertips across her clitoris which was tiny and heavily hooded. She shuddered and he made his finger wet with more saliva and he continued gently stroking her clit.

She was shuddering and jumping from the bed and my husband pressed his index and middle fingers between her inner pussy lips.
Certainly, before loosened up by her earlier drinking, she was more than ready to indulge her romantic fantasy of sex with me along with my husband.  To be continue . . . . . . . .  . 
(Dear Readers, please rest assured that the next and final part of the story is also ready and the same will be in your mail inbox in a couple of days. As the story is little long, I had to post it in two parts. I am sure that my loving readers will fully enjoy reading their loving Julee’s Sexual Autobiography in parts like a new episode. Love you all. Keep reading, keep enjoying.)  
Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment