Saturday, November 26, 2016

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY - PART - 83


MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
PART – 83
MORE MAGIC MASSAGE by male

Dear Readers
Here I present the next and final part of the story. I am sure that you were waiting for it with interest.
I start the story right from where I left it in last episode.
Read and Enjoy . . . . . . . . . . . .
Joel jumped up and moved to change the cd. As he did so erection of his cock was even more visible. The oil soaked into the flimsy material and now clung to, and clearly outlined his genitals. On top of that, as he stood, a trail of mucus ran down his shaft, onto his scrotum and out into the air, until it was about six inches long at which point it fell to the floor. One thing certain was, that it was not oil, and there was not no doubt where his cock was hiding
The music was back on. Joel resumed his previous position. My legs were parted slightly while Joel was up so that when he lay back down, his cock and balls can push harder on my own genitals.

"OK! Now, just put your arms out sideways. That's right." Joel instructed me.
I was now having my arms at right angles to my body and my elbows were also flexed. Joel placed his oiled hands at the sides of my chest and then slipped them round to cup my boobs. In doing so, his pelvis was rocking gently from side to side.

"Ooh, that feels a bit naughty!" I giggled.

"Mmmm, naughty but nice perhaps?" Joel replied and he began to rotate his hips. His leather covered cock was massaging back and forth across my cunt. Another moan escaped from my mouth. Joel was alternating his movements; sometimes he was rotating and sometimes he was pumping back and forth as though he was fucking me. I was right into it now, meeting his thrusts as best as I could while trapped under his massive frame.
Another orgasm was started to build within me, but rather than let me reach it, Joel teasingly slowed his motions, repeatedly lifting his pelvis off my buttocks and easing them back down. I was continued to groan and lift my pelvis to maintain contact with his cock. Even with the soft background music, I could hear the squelch of my sopping cunt as Joel's genitals were sinking in and out of the wetness of my pussy.

After few moments, Joel was off of me and helped me to turn over. This time, no cover was offered to my naked body and none was asked for. I was laying on my back totally naked with oil covered on my whole body. Joel was admiring my totally naked and surrendered body. Joel straddled my groin again and immediately started massaging both of my boobs.

Both of my nipples were rapidly erected while Joel was moving his hands around them and was massaging the tissues of my boobs. With his fingers splayed, he was lightly moving both of his hands on my nipples into the center of my boobs, teasing my nipples more and more with each stroke. I was openly gazing at his body, particularly at his abdominals and also at his cock which was straining at the confines of its pouch. Appearing to take the heat out of the situation, Joel moved onto my right shoulder and then on down my arm, resting it on his knee as he went. When he finished with his fingers on my right hand, he moved to my left shoulder, but he draped my right arm along his thigh so that my fingers rested not more than an inch from his leather-covered cock. Every time when Joel leaned forward, my fingers were pressing against his cock, and each time he leaned back, my hands were just bit closer, until before long they were resting against the side of his shaft. Now each time Joel leaned back and forth my fingers, without doing anything on my own, were rubbing up and down on the side of his hot and fucking shaft. I closed my eyes.

I moved my hand to allow my index finger to hook in the waist strap of his G-string to take it away from the side of his cock. Joel finished with the massage on my left hand and placed it on his own left thigh, though this time not quite so close to his groin.

"Would you like any more work on your upper body?" He asked.
"How about some of that light finger work. It gives me goose bumps all over." I said.
"Sure!" He responded.

Joel began delicately by running his fingers up and down on my arms, across my shoulders and gently across my boobs. Sensing no problem from my side, he concentrated on my boobs.

My fingers were also busy. I moved my fingers further to his hip and had hooked them around the small leather bow, which was all that holding up Joel's G-string.

With one small flick, I undid the bow, and with that the straps fell away closely, followed by the pouch of leather by revealing Joel's erected cock which was hugging the skin of his abdomen.

"Oops, sorry." I giggled. Joel moved his one hand to pick up the front of his G-string, but I was having none of that.
"Hey, that's not fair! I am lying here all exposed, should not you be also?" I asked.
"That is fair. Some of my regulars insist on it. I am completely comfortable as long as my client is." He replied.

I inspected his cock closely. It was a good length. May be little longer than my husband's cock. It was as thick as my husband's cock. The head of his cock in particular, formed like a bulbous mushroom swelling. His shaft was glistened slightly from the oil that had soaked through the G-string. A small amount of pubic hair was visible around his fuck tool, but clearly most had been shaved away.
Joel moved his one hand behind his back, taking the string running up between his buttocks, and drew the G-string from under his scrotum out behind him, throwing it to the floor at the foot of the bed. I was now feeling his bare scrotum on my shaved pubic mound. Rather than bring his hand back on my boobs, Joel lightly ran his fingers up and down on my leg, while his other hand was continued to play with my boob. He adjusted his position on me, moving slightly forward. This allowed him more access to my sexy mound, and sensing this, I brazenly opened my legs more. My hands were now reaching up to Joel's waist and they could not rest there comfortably without any hold on. Rather than let my arms slide down his thighs onto the bed, I flexed my elbows and placed my hands on my belly.

My legs were now further apart and Joel was stroking my inner thighs, by teasing a finger along my labia. He then extended his middle three fingers spreading them slightly and dragged them along the length of my vulva. I flinched at the first touch on to my clitoris. In his next few strokes, Joel touched only my labia. I groaned and tried to arch my pelvis into his fingers. Joel again stroked my clitoris on a downward stroke and I sighed almost as though in relief. After few more gentle strokes up and down, Joel moved his finger linger on the hood of my clitoris, drawing little circles. The skin of my pussy lips was moving over the head of my swollen clitoris, rhythmically exposing and covering it.

My eyes were now closed and I was clearly deep in the experience, totally consumed, and giving myself fully to my senses. I was tentatively playing with the base of his cock, without stroking its shaft, much like a favorite and comfort toy.

Joel was running his fingers up and down the length of my slit. He stopped briefly at the base of my clitoris. This time, his middle finger ran down the center of my wet slit and he applied a little more pressure. His finger was slipped easily between my folds as my labia parted and enveloped over the sides of the digit. At the end of the stroke, he lifted his hand back to the top, trailing a long thick trail of my mucus. He again partially submerged his finger in my sea of pussy juices, but this time lingered, subtly flexing his finger, he was testing the tension in my fuck hole. The lips of my pussy was closing more and more over his finger as Joel was about to penetrate his finger in my fuck hole. It was an almighty groan from my mouth when Joel's entire finger disappeared in my fuck hole as though cut off at the second joint. He kept his finger still for a moment in my pussy hole and then he started rubbing his palm on my clitoris. Within seconds, another shuddering orgasm hit me. With steady control of his hand, Joel kept me going for my pleasure.

When I began to relax, as my orgasm came to an end, Joel eased his finger out of my pussy. "Slipped out" would probably be a better description, as there was so much slippery mucus pouring out of my pussy.

Unhurriedly, Joel replaced his middle finger with his thumb. He was easing his thumb in to my hot and wet pussy and was using the base of his thumb to massage my clitoral area again. He leaned back, and placed his other hand on the bed behind him to steady himself to give his right hand better control on my pussy. This meant of course that none of his hands was free to play with my boobs, but I was happy with this small sacrifice.

I was playing with the base of Joel's cock. Every now and then as a spasm of pleasure passed through me, my grip was tighten and I moved up his shaft. I watched his cock closely again. As mentioned before, his pubes and scrotum were almost totally shaved except for a small "Eiffel tower" of dark black hairs extending up from the base of his organ. His nuts were enormous. My delicate and fair hand was struggling to encircle the base of his cock, as it was as thick as my husband's cock.

I was flinching in pleasure, in time with every thrust Joel was making with his thumb into my pussy. Each time, matching his thrust, I was squeezing my fist and was moving the skin over the head of his fuck tool in a mini-masturbating movement.

"Let me help you." I heard Joel's voice.
He leaned forward and picked up the bottle of oil. He placed his hand loosely around his shaft and then squirted a generous amount of oil into his palm, before rubbing it all over of his fuck tool and also on his cock head. He then took my right hand keeping my palm upwards, and filled it with oil. Putting down the bottle of oil, he lifted his scrotum and deposited his cum filled testicles into my upturned hand.

I gasped and flinched again, as obviously my pussy was again filled by some part of Joel's hand. I was greasing up his fuck pole with one hand and was exploring his scrotum with my other hand. I was giving myself to the moment and was loving it. The way I was feeling his testicles, and savoring the feel of the head of his cock, was amazing. As more pre-cum leaked from the mouth of his cock, I collected it with the tip of my finger, and used it as more lubricate on the head of his cock.

By this time, Joel too started thrusting his finger in to my pussy in time matching with my wrist movements holding his dick. Perhaps because he was about to come, or perhaps because he was having some other plans, Joel suddenly and smoothly re-took control of the situation. Sliding his ass backwards, he got his cock released from my firm grip. At the same time, he bought his legs together, outside mine legs by closing my legs tightly together. His head was now at the level of my throat and his cock and balls were resting snugly between my thighs, only inches below my pubic mound. His elbows were resting on the bed beside my abdomen and his hands were placed on my soft curves between my clavicles and the commencement of the mounds of my boobs.

"Time for some more body slide." He said.

In the space of a simple "Ah ha," my tone shifted from disappointment, on losing both my grip on that wonderful fuck organ and the pleasure my pussy was experiencing , to the nervous excitement of what the next instalment of this sexual massage adventure may have in stall.

Joel's hands were moving and were massaging my boobs, while his pelvis started to slide up and down between my thighs. I was holding my legs together and he was also not letting my legs open as part of his plan. In a sawing motion, Joel was rubbing the keel of his dick up and down between my labia. You need not to be a doctor to know that this meant the brunt of the pleasure was being taken directly on my clitoris. You need not to be a sex therapist to realize that I had just about lost all self-control under the influence of total sexual pleasure. My hands now moved to Joel's buttocks and I was clearly helping him to grind his pelvis into mine.

I was trying to let my legs part as I was desperate to increase the contact between his cock and my pussy. Finally, Joel realized, and allowed me to part my legs slightly, but he was not losing a beat in the rhythm of his faux fucking. With his each slide downwards, he was pausing the head of his cock at the base of my clit. This was resulting my engorged labia spread around the head of his cock. Each of his backward stroke was allowing his cock to slip further between my legs, but he maintained careful control and it did not slip into my longing fuck tunnel any time.
Letting his cock fall between my legs, he wedged it between my buttocks, before dragging it up between my legs, spreading my labia with the head of his hot cock, until it flicked over my clitoris. At this point he again applied the pressure of the base of his cock to the apex of my slit. He was running the length of his shaft forward and his balls were eventually emerging either side of the base of his dick. The slickness of his cock head attested to my state of arousal, with my pussy juices running down from the head of Joel's cock, where it had been scooped from between my thighs. There were no complaints from me with this level of intimacy, as Joel repeated the maneuver again and again. As the tip of his cock was dragged across the entrance to my vagina, my legs were gone closed slightly as if to trap his cock in that position. Joel however, was in full control, and I was going to have to make my wishes very clear if I wanted to change Joel's approach. I thought.

After a few more thrusts, Joel came to rest on top of me, again placing his legs outside mine, keeping them most of the way together. There he rested for a minute or two to allow both of us to catch our breaths. The head of his cock was nestled between my labia. I started moaning and grasping his ass, and Joel rotated his pelvis in small circular motions, and then he was thrusting back and forth. The head of his cock was pressing on my sphincter, like threatening to enter in me fully. This was taking me wild. The pressure of a warm cock head on the verge of penetration always makes me begging for a full penetration.

Joel did not push the fucking issue further. Every now and then he was letting his cock slip up onto my bare belly.

"Oh fuck, I should not be doing this with a friend of my girlfriend." He said.
"Oh come on Joel. I am not only a friend of your girlfriend, we are fuck friends. There is no difference and secret between Brooni and me." I said to encourage him to fuck me.
He did not argue on my wish. He was continuing gently moving his erected and hot fuck tool back and forth at the entrance to my vagina. 

"Do you want me to put a condom on?" Finally there he was.
To be very frank, I does not like much condoms.
"No …just do not cum inside." I said.
"Are you sure, Julee?"
"No, I just need to be fucked." I said shamelessly.

With that, I wrapped my legs around his, and Joel slowly moved the full length of his cock into my fuck hungry pussy. Immediately, I began to shudder. I was having my most powerful orgasm of the day. I was moaning and groaning, I was throwing my head back, my eyes were closed and my hands were clenching on Joel's buttocks. Joel, meanwhile was in complete control. He was very slowly easing his now glistening cock in and out of my sodden pussy, pausing at the entrance of my fuck tunnel before plunging back in.

As my orgasm subsided, Joel let his cock slide out. It bounced up against his abdomen with a little "thwack".

"Are you Cumming?" I asked hurriedly.
"No, I thought you might like to try something different." He said with a nice smile.
With that, he turned me over and raised my hips making me on my knees with my ass and pussy in the air. By holding his cock in his hand, he rubbed his cock head around my pussy lips, and then he pushed the full length of his fuck tool deep into my pussy, forcing the rest of my naked body to rock forward on the bed. I turned my head to the side to view Joel's cock in the mirror which was completely disappeared in and of my body thru my pussy. I was occasionally closing my eyes as the sensations became too intense.

Joel leaned forward on his elbows and was holding my boobs in his hands. He was kneading my boobs and teasing my erected nipples, which always makes my clitoris stiffen. I moved my hand back to take Joel's balls in my grip. I was raking my fingernails across his scrotum, and was occasionally grasping his fucking shaft in the mirror. I had completely given myself over to the rawness of the situation.

I was pushing back against Joel's cock thrusts while Joel was using his large hands to steady my pelvis by holding my narrow waist. The music had long since stopped, allowing me to hear not only my own moans, but also the sloshing and pounding that my pussy was receiving. 

I turned my head back to bury it in the pillow, muffling only slightly my increasing guttural groans with each thrust of Joel's fuck piston, signaling another approaching climax.

"Come on Julee. That's it, let it go." Whispered Joel.

This pushed me over the edge. I stiffened, held my ass high and steady, and screamed my pleasure into the pillow. As my orgasm subsided, I slumped forward onto the bed; causing Joel's cock to move out of my fucking slit.
"Had enough massage for the day?" He cheekily enquired.


I started to climb on top of Joel, and I knew exactly what to do. My favorite fuck position is reverse cowgirl. By climbing astride, I positioned myself over Joel's cock. I took the base of his shaft in my right hand, and milked his fuck organ. A large glob of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock. I wiped this away and then lowered myself until the head of his cock was just touching my pouting labia. The view of this action in the mirror was stunning. My sweaty torso was inching up and down on his cock head. Now, I was doing the teasing. I was letting his mushroom cock head pop just inside the constriction of my vaginal sphincter and then, I was lifting up to making his fuck tool pop out, allowing only the tip of his cock resting between my labia.
Finally, I relented and took smoothly down the full length of his shaft in to my pussy. I could feel his cock disappearing inch-by-inch, deep into my pelvis. At the bottom, I started rotating my pelvis. I was grinding harder and harder onto Joel's cock, before lifting myself up and all but free. As I was doing so, I could see Joel's cock reappeared, this time glistening with my pussy juices. Now, both of us were moaning loudly, as I quickened the fucking pace. My lite body was doing squats up and down, keeping Joel's fucking shaft in to my pussy. My thighs were spread, my abdominals was standing firm and I was drenched in sweat while I was fucking him.

We were both enjoying. By the increasing noises coming from Joel's mouth, it was clear that he cannot hold his cum much longer. Noticing this, I slowed down my pace and I rotated round to face my fuck partner, keeping Joel's cock buried inside my pussy. As I rode up, the ring at the top of Joel's cock head caused a small ripple of my anus, before my labia rolled back to reveal the burgeoning cock head. Before it could slip free, I plunged down again hungrily by engulfing full length of his cock in to my pussy. The rhythm was fast and furious now. It was clear that we both were close to our orgasms. I was trying squeeze one more orgasm in before Joel blew his load.

It did not take much time to have my orgasm. As my orgasm began, I sensed that Joel's cock was ready to fire cum gun. I put my hand between my legs and grasped the base of his cock riding off it just before the first stream of his cum spewed forth spraying white streaks across my vulva. With pleasure out-weighing my concerns, I immediately sat down on the under surface of the length of his shaft, sliding my vulva along the base of his cock. Joel's cock was continued to fire cum milk with my fist. My orgasm continued and I was watching the spurts of Joel's cum fly from between my thighs onto Joel's abdomen.

Eventually the pace slowed, and I fell to my side to lie on my back beside Joel. 

Joel went to the bathroom to clean himself. The shower could be heard running in the bathroom while I lay peacefully in the middle of the bed. A few minutes later the shower stopped, and Joel returned, still stark naked, with a bowel of water and a large sea sponge. Straddling me again, and judging by my startled response, he began gently sponging me down.
"I have started the water running in bath tub and added some bath salts too. So once sponge you down, I suggest you soak for a while." He told me.

Joel was sponging the oil from my naked and fucked body. The mixture causing small droplets to form over my oiled skin. My nipples were hardening again either due to the stimulation, or perhaps just the evaporation of the water. Approaching my pubic region, he placed the sponge over his cock and pushed it down between my pussy lips to clean them. 

Finishing his mopping up, which included sponging his own cum from my pussy lips, Joel climbed off me and began dressing.

"Well, thank you for such a pleasurable afternoon." He acknowledged.

After finishing his dressing, Joel packed his things and left with a last goodbye kiss to me. Shortly afterwards, I rose from the bed and went to the bathroom for my bath.
**********************************
I am sure that you must have enjoyed my real life experience.
Please let me have your frank comments about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment