Thursday, December 22, 2016

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY - PART - 92

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
PART – 92
FUCK ON OUTING


On one of the afternoon in summer, I was sitting with Julia, my lesbian girlfriend fucker, after having a wonderful lesbian fucking session between us. Readers may be remembering that Julia too is a bi-sexual girl like me. She was only straight before I discovered her as a bi-sexual in a camping with her family. Now she enjoys lesbian sex with me and group sex with my husband. My husband fucked her many a time along with me.
                                                                  
While talking, we both were naked in my bed and we were playing with each other's boobs and pussies. Julia invited me and my husband for a outing on house boat. She also told me that we are free to take any other guest with us. She told me that one of her boyfriend's friends owns a house boat and she can arrange our outing program thru his boyfriend, for a day and night out in open. The only condition was that our trip has to be on working day, because on weekends, the boat owners have a rush of customers for his boat. I asked Julia whether his boyfriend will be joining us in the trip. She informed me that he is very shy and he will not be with us. She told me that it will take some time for him to open up for a group sex. 
I told her to give my nod after discussion with my husband.
In the evening, when my husband returned from office, I asked him to join us in our outing trip on Julia's invitation of outing on a house boat for a day and night. He told me that he will was not able to join us because the week days and work load in his office. He told me to go ahead with my other friends and wished me a nice and fucking outing.
I approached Christy to join us. On knowing that my husband will be alone in the night at home, she told me with her devilish smile that she would prefer to be with my husband in our bad whole night. I smiled back at her and understood that Christy is madly in love with my husband's wonderful fucking tool and she does not want to miss any chance of fucking by my husband.
I telephoned to Julia, and confirmed my program with her. She was little bit disappointed that she is going to miss my husband's cock. I told her that we shall fuck her boyfriend's friend, the owner of the boat during our trip.  
Next day morning, I received a call from Julia informing me about finalization of our program for the morning after two days.
I wished a good fucking night together to my husband and Christy before leaving our outing on house boat.
Accordingly, as per the program, we, I and Julia, stepped on the platform of house boats on the river bank in the morning. We were carrying the necessary things for our journey. We both were wearing our bikini under our dress in order to be ready in seconds to jump in to the water any time. The time was around 7.00 A.M. We inquired about the John's house boat and we walked up to the parked house boat of John.
We stepped in to the boat and we were greeted well by John. He was wearing a jeans and t-shirt. His body and was quite attractive. He was nearly 27 or 28 years of age.
"How are you Julia?" He asked.
"Real good. Meet my friend Julee. And Julee, he is John. A friend of my friend." She introduced us with each other.
"Never been here before?" John asked us.
"No, this is our first time here." I replied. 
"Pull up a seat and be comfortable." He indicated at the chairs on the front deck.
"Want a beer?" He asked again.
"Oh, sure!" I replied.
We all took beers can. 
"There are a couple of pretty nice places up there." John informed us. "It has several rather large bays of water but is dominated by many narrow canals that twist and turn. I will take you to my favorite place for full enjoyment." He told us.  

With that, he started the engine of his house boat and our journey started.
Our house boat was moving forward, leaving behind the crystal clear waters of the open bays and into the gray green waters of the River. Several miles up, he drifted to the left side of the canal, which was only maybe 200 yards wide at that time. 

"Where are we going actually?" I asked.
"Just watch." He answered.
As the inlet apparently came to an end, he slowed to an idle, looking for submerged boulders waiting to devour our propeller. He eased around a large boulder, as big as a house, and turned hard left into a previously unseen channel. Now virtually not wider than our boat, he eased back toward a hidden cave. Hidden from view by the light to dark contrast, it was little more than a gaping maw, like the mouth of a dragon.

"HELLO." Julia shouted. "HELLOELLLOELLLOOO." The echo returned, bouncing back again and again.  He shut the engine off of the boat. Taking an oar, he pushed us back into the surprisingly large cave that opened up. Once out of the sun, the outside appeared bleached white in comparison, as our eyes became accustomed to the shadows. The coolness of the cave was immediately apparent.

"How deep is it?" I asked.
In response he took the paddle, shoved it down till it was nearly submerged, and then gave a shove and let it go. The paddle disappeared, and then moments later bobbed back to the surface.

"Maybe 15 to 20 feet or more." He answered. "It is really not very deep here. We are pretty close to the side. 

"This would be a great place to keep dry in a rainstorm." Julia said. "Just slide back in here and float in the boat nice and dry until it passes."
"Actually, it is not." John corrected Melina. "This place is not a good place to be in a flash flood. The sandstone erodes really easily, when it rains up on top. Where there is a slightly harder layer of rock, the water breaks over the edge and creates an overhang."

"Let’s go out in the sun and go swimming." Julia said, "I am hot".
"Me too." I responded.
John took the paddle and began moving us out into the canal once again. Once out of the narrow slot we found that in the windless morning, the water was now looking just like a reflecting glass.
John shucked his t-shirt and was standing on the edge of the boat. He looked at both of us and jumped in to the water. Julia removed her dress in a flash and surprisingly, she also removed top of her bikini with throwing a naughty smile towards me. She too jumped in the water topless, behind John. John surfaced on hearing a splash behind him and he looked up. He looked up at the boat just in time to see me topless, diving off in to the water. Julia was already in the water, topless like me, and John was actually surfaced by hearing the splash of her. Julia started was swimming towards me and she pulled me up a few feet away from John. The water was not crystal clear, but I was sure that John could see the bare boobs of both of us girls. Moments later, I flung my hair backward out of my face and leaned back into a back float position. My bare boobs were breaking the surface of the water. I was sure that John's cock was lurching in lust, seeing two beautiful girls, swimming topless in the water.

John went back to the boat and fetched three life jackets so that we could float and talk. We wore the life jackets brought by john and started our swimming again. This time, John too joined us in swimming. We were floating in the water and were also talking. He made no comment about our state of dress - or rather, undresses. 

After some time, climbing back into the boat first, John grabbed the swim ladder and hung it over the side for us. We both climbed on board, taking John's proffered hand, and nonchalantly stepping on and aside. I saw John watching both the girls topless clearly, out of the water. He swung the ladder back on board.

"Take our towels out of our bags." I told Julia.
"Believe me, you won't need it. Thirty seconds after we get moving, you will be dry." John said. I looked at Julia and we both smiled. We understood that John did not want to miss that chance to see our naked boobs for a longer time. He got his sunglasses on his eyes, and we, both the girls knew that he was looking sideways at our wonderful mounds of femininity. I clearly saw his cock lurching in lust under his jeans. He was adjusting his trouble making cock in his jeans to get comfortable.
John started the engine of house boat, we moved in and out of the cliff morning shadows once again, until we got to the main canal, which ran East-West and was in the direct sunlight. The evaporation practically instantaneously evaporated the water from our skins. The girls, I and Julia were having our nipples erected from the rapid evaporation. I saw John adjusting his erected hard cock in his jeans. I guessed that John must be having a nice fucking cock under his cloth. And as John said, few minutes later, we were all dry.

Julia came closer to me, grabbed my arm and said:
"We are ok like this? Or do we need to put our shirts back on?"
Before I could say anything, John grinned back at us, trying not to laugh, he said:
"Not as far as I am concerned. We are not liable to see anyone else, but if we do, that's up to you."
"Good." Was all I said?
I and Julia did not sit back, and were standing beside John. Occasionally the movement of the boat was causing us to lean into each other. My boobs were coming in contact with John's. He said nothing, but I knew that every touch of my boobs on his arm was getting him more and more aroused.
He pulled the boat into the canal. He turned the boat into a cleft and tied it off.

"Ok, this is it." He told us. "From here on -- we walk."

I and Julia each had a sleeping bag and we were sharing a small backpack. John had a foam pad and sheet. We took a bottle of wine, three steaks, and a couple of paper plates. We also took along some sandwiches and drinking water. The small cooler John had along him, was having some beer in it, because, we all decided that we should rather carry the extra weight than to have warm beer. I and Julia shared the sleeping bags and the cooler. John took the day pack and mat. Nowhere had we even hinted that we wanted to put a shirt or bra on.
We started up, all the three of us were topless/shirtless.

John was barefoot. He explained that, the soles of his feet were like leather. He could stand on the hottest dock or walk on sharp gravel without problem. Sand, hot rock or uneven ground were of no consequence to him. I and Julia were wearing our sneakers. 

Several hundred yards upstream, we came to our first obstacle. The stream widened out in the first of many ponds. Fairly shallow, only a few feet deep. It was impossible to continue upstream, without wading or swimming from one side to the other. 
"What do we do now?" Julia asked.
"We have gone over there." He pointed. "We climb those rocks, and then it levels off for another quarter mile or so." He hesitated for a moment and said. "Well -- if I were alone, I just take my pants off and go naked from here on. When I get wet, I always dry very fast in the sun and air. Down here, if you get your denim wet -- it will stay wet for quite a while. It is not bad for keeping you cool -- but it chafes something terrible when walking and we have got another mile or so..."

"We don't mind it. Let's do it." I said. Looking right at John, I hooked my bikini bottoms and pulled them down. Stepping out of my bikini bottom, I was standing naked in front of Julia and John. Julia too almost simultaneously pulled off her short cutoffs, leaving John, the only one clothed. He did not hesitate even for a second and pulled his cutoff Levi shorts and stepped out of it.

"Wow, Julia, look at that tan line!" I exclaimed. I saw Julia's hand snaking out and touching the line between John's waist and butt where it went from practically little darker to practically little lighter.

"Hey! Cut that out! You don't know what you are starting." John laughed. 
"I guess you are right. We don't want to start anything until we are able to finish it." I said by just picking up the backpack and bedroll and stepped completely naked into the water. 
I had a look of John's cock. It was a normal cock of about 6.5 inches long and was fairly thick according to the length. It was standing hard, pointing towards up. He was having his pubic hair nicely trimmed short. It was looking very cute and nice to me. I guessed that he is able to satisfy any woman in the world with his cute cock.
 
When John got to the far side, he set the load, which he was carrying, onto the rocks, and reached back to take the load which we girls were carrying, before we too climbed there. Once Julia got on the rock, she climbed up to the face of the rock. John climbed out behind her and passed the gear up to her, and then reached back and took my load. Once passed all the gear up, John followed me, getting a chance to view my naked body from behind. Seeing my naked pussy and round ass in front of his eyes, before he could climb the rocks, I saw that a hard on was gearing up his dick. He climbed the rocks behind us, we both, Julia and I saw his hard dick, but we did not say anything.

The canal bottom was an easy sandy walk for several hundred yards, until it again turned and rose onto sandstone slick rock. 

 "We have to go swimming here again in a minute." John said.
We again came to a larger pool of water. This time, the patch was much wider and longer. At the drop off where we were to climb out, it was nearly six feet deep. 

We swim up to the rock, keeping our baggage up and out of the water. Julia was the first to reach. John helped her in climbing the rock, holding the day pack and her sleeping bag while she was climbing, and then handed them up to her. She set them on a dry rock and turned back for more, which I handed to John, and he handed them to her. 

Suddenly, all our belongings were slipped form the rock and fell in the water. John and I were picked them up quickly. The backpack and food was unscathed, the outside was wet but everything inside was dry. The sleeping bags, however, along with John's sheet and pack of clothes were totally soaked. The sleeping bags were heavy enough with the water soaking. We decided to try and wring water out before we proceed further. Our only hope for a dry bed tonightwas to get them out in the sun as soon as possible and hope for the best. We handed John the items which he carried to the top of the waterfall one at a time before gingerly walking back for the next. 
Beneath the waterfall, there was a pool that was about 12 feet in depth. Behind the waterfall was a shelf where it was possible to sit with the feet in the water. The pool was about 50 feet long, starting about three feet deep at the near end it sloped with a sandy bottom to the water fall. The perfect idyllic desert swimming hole.

Off to one side was a sandy beach, where we set our stuff down. John immediately took the sleeping bags and spread them in the sun. 

"Come on girls, let's go swimming and then get lunch." John said.
With that, he jumped into the pool, and then rolled over into back stroke, looking back at two naked and sexy girls. 

Julia's pubes were downy and thin, but all there. She was having a nice C rounded cup boobs, with larger light brown areola and so far, except when she is completely dry, her nipples were naturally flat. I on the other hand a sex bomb from top to bottom. My bush was heavier than Julia's. My tits were B cup, but more cones shaped with tiny pink areola and nipples. Unlike Julia, my nipples were continually erect and also continually catching John's eyes. 

We did not keep John swimming alone naked in the pool and I, along with Julia, jumped completely naked in the water to join John. We swam together naked, across the pool where the self was locating behind the water fall. The slope behind the waterfall was just enough that it was possible to stand in the water and lean forward with the full force of the water in the head. Both, I and Julia did this. It was sort of like taking a shower in a very forceful shower. John swam back over to the other end. He was observing us frolicking in the waterfall. I was standing and my face peering out. My hands went up for pulling my hair back behind my head and this made my well-shaped boobs on full sexy display toward John. Julia, who was sitting on the shelf behind me, stood up and reached around me from my back. She cupped both of my boobs. She was lifting my boobs up and then lowering each of my boobs in a rapid succession. John was watching us standing into shallower water of only up to his chest, and I have noticed an immediate reaction of Julia's act on John's cock which was visible to me under water. His cock jumped up and it was fully hard and up saluting the two naked and sexy girls before it.

We swam up next to him. 
"That was a rotten trick." Julia said while her boobs spread nestled into John's chest. "I was thinking not to do anything to tempt you because you are a friend of my boyfriend. But, now I have changed my mind."
I saw Julia's hand gripping John's hard cock. I hugged John from behind and my boobs too were pushed on his back, just like Julia's boobs were pushing on his chest.
"The fact is that, you have shown a much better time than we expected." Julia said again and flipped his cock away in the water. John slipped his hands under our arms and started fondling one of each of our titties. His thumb and forefinger found my already hard nipple on one side, and his other hand was making Julia's nipple erect. 
Standing there in the water, we fondled each other for a few moments, and then Julia said:
"I am hungry. Let's eat first. You can be dessert." She swam back toward the waterfall, but I was continued to hang on his side.

"I don't know whether I am hungrier or hornier." I said by moving my hand down to cup his ass." But you have got a great ass."
With that, I pushed away and began walking out of the water. 

We found a spot in the shade for the backpack. I checked the steaks, they were still frozen solid. I unloaded a small grill, and prepared the lunch. And beer. 

As expected, the beer was the gourmet part of the meal. We were having only a small cooler, which only gave us three beers apiece. We certainly were not going to get much of a buzz. 

We spread John's foam pad to sit on. It was the only part of our sleeping arrangements besides John's sheet that was not wet -- or dried after it did get wet. John checked our sleeping bags. They were still soaked and we only had about another two hours or so of strong sunlight. We also spread our clothes and towels out on a boulder; we expected that they would not take long to dry at all. John sat naked on a rock and we, the naked girls, I and Julia were sitting on John's pad.

*********** To be continued in next part . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dear Readers
This is a long story for my outing with Julia and John, and I am forced to write it in parts in order to provide you all the pleasure which I got.
The next part, Part - 93, MORE FUCK ON OUTING will be posted sooner than your expectations.
With Love.
Julee
Please Feel Free To Mail Me:


1 comment: