Friday, December 2, 2016

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY - PART - 88

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
PART – 88
CHRISTY REMAINED IN OUR BED

Dear Readers
I start this episode right from where I left it in the last part. Hope this will keep the continuity of the story. Read and Enjoy . . . . . . . . .
  
"Ahhhhh....." He sighed while he pushed his hard and cock firmly inside of Christy's pussy. I was sure that Christy's pussy must have felt to my husband as wet, warm and wonderful, squeezing tight around his cock.

She wrapped her hands around my husband's neck and pulled him tight. As I did a while fucking, she too pushed her bottom up by adjusting a little.

He started to move his cock in and out of Christy's pussy. Christy was holding his neck and was looking in his eyes.

"Cum in Christy's pussy so I can lick it out of her pussy." I said. 


My husband was fucking my lesbian fuck partner Christy in our bed and I was feeling very happy watching them fucking.

She slapped my husband's bums a couple of times with her heels in the pleasure she was receiving from my husband's cock in to her pussy.
I moved away just a little to give them plenty of room for fucking and pleasure. I was laying there on the pillow, in our bed, and was enjoying watching my husband fucking my lesbian fuck partner Christy, an unmarried and the stunningly beautiful girl from our neighborhood. It was a lot more interesting enjoyable than I imagined before starting.

She pushed her knees very high in the air, much higher than I did while fucking, and she moved her butt farther up too. I was watching closely with a lot of erotic feelings. Suddenly, Christy moaned loudly in fuck pleasure. Probably, I guessed that my husband must have pushed his wonderful dick up against her g-spot while sliding across it going in and out of her pussy in fucking motion.

Her fingers gripped his arm right at the bicep, not his shoulders like I did. And she crossed her ankles behind of his back instead of holding them next to his hips.

My husband was fucking Christy straight by banging hard and fast, maybe even faster and harder than he fucked me. And Christy was enjoying hard and fast fuck while she was matching him grunt for grunt.

He was really screwing Christy solid and deep. Christy's tits were bouncing almost to her chin while his hips slamming hard into her bottom. 

I watched his face, then hers. Both were beautifully engrossed. They were working together. Sweating together. Having a great time screwing together. 

They were adjusting well to each other in fucking. They were starting and stopping, then trying again. 

Watching them screwing each other, I tried to imagine Christy, down between my legs. Her tongue inside my pussy. Licking cum, my husband's cum, as it oozed slowly from my pussy. Pressing that huge sunny smile into cum soaked labia, sliding her tongue over my gleaming clit. I could picture that easily. Then I tried to imagine me doing that to her.
I have swallowed gallons of his cum. 

I saw that her hands shot out, suddenly, grabbing his bums. She was digging in her fingernails on my husband's arm to get his attention. 

He stopped, she tucked, and they rolled.

Popping up, she grounded her pussy hard onto his standing and hard cock, and then they quickly got the fucking rhythm back again. She was riding him every bit as hard as he had done for her. Her hair were flying wild, her round boobs were bouncing even higher.

Her head tipped back, she moaned into the bedroom's air. She moaned again after about a dozen more fucking strokes. 

She pulled one of his hands from her hip up to her tit and held it there. She found my hand even without looking at me and moved my palm on to her other tit. Once we both had a firm hold on each of her tits, following her up and down, her other hand plunged into her crotch, rubbing her clit hard. Her breathing were hard and she increased her bouncing and fucking speed even more. Her hips were swinging side to side as she pounded him in and out. My husband was grunting now, lower and louder with each shove of his fucking cock into her fucking pussy.
Her head was straight back, her mouth was wide and her eyes were tightly closed. Her hair were swinging with her bottom. Concentrating on herself, on her clitoris, nothing else in the world mattered right then, I knew that's what I used to do.

His hips started to buck, losing the beat and jerking. He started to get close of finishing and firing his cum gun. I recognized the signs immediately.

I understood that the first round of fucking is nearly over. I decided to let him finish and fire his cum gun into her pussy. I knew, he would love it. I also knew that she would love it too. I was waiting for the moment as I love watching my husband finish in other girl's pussy. So I just relaxed back a little and smiled at them, quietly wishing Christy her another ringing orgasm.

"Oh my god!" Suddenly she shouted loudly. 

She slept straight up and was off in mid-stroke. She was deep in another wild orgasm. My husband looked up towards her with his eyes wide open. I knew that he is very near to his orgasm and Christy was seems to be tired in fucking having two big orgasms. She was seems to be unable to get some more of fucking strokes in to her already two times orgasm had pussy. 

I reacted immediately. I scrambled toward his ready to cum fire cock. Our feet were tangling together and Christy was trying to help me to get my knee over him and my crotch onto the right spot. I finally managed to get about there, spread my knees and let gravity do the rest. I dropped straight down, his cock head was bumping in hard on my pubic bone and nearly missing my damned opened pussy completely.

In my second attempt, his cock was all the way in to my pussy in the first push. Without wasting any time, I pushed and pulled my pussy, up and down with a great speed knowing that my husband badly needs to cum after providing orgasms to both the fucking girls. After nearly half a dozen of strokes, I felt that the head of his cock swollen wide in to my pussy, and his stiff shaft was filling my pussy nice and full, as always. 

My husband was watching the whole thing, two fucking women were sharing his cum fired cock, with that same big grin. He leaned back and closed his eyes. 
I did not stop bouncing on his cock. I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could and was bouncing hard.

Christy lay back and was watching us once more. My tits were bouncing nearly as much as hers. I milked all his cum in to my pussy from his cock. I continued to move side to side, but pushed his cock in to the very deep in to my pussy and held it inside tightly. As always, I was loving the feeling of his spamming erection throb deep into my pussy. I was pumping his cock into my pussy and was squeezing my pussy as tight as I could around his cum fired cock.

"Oooo, you are so pretty." She said and cooed her nose about three inches from my vulva. She was watching my husband's cum oozing slowly out of my pussy. "A cunt that is all full of cum." She completed her sentence.
She turned back, closed her eyes and inhaled deep.

"This is the best smell ever in the world which comes out of the males cum and female's pussy juices mixed all together." She commented again.

With that, she leaned forward and pressed her lips into the best smelling stuff there, landing as light as any butterfly ever touched a flower petal.

"Ohhhhh....." I sighed. That was sooo nice.

She used her lips to gather his cum from my pussy lips. She eased backwards and looked up into my eyes as she licked them off. She smiled at the flavor, at the texture, at the idea of it all, and then she went back for more. Dragging her lower lip up and through my labia, she took a pause, and then her upper lip was down and through. She used her thumbs to spread my vulva softly even more open, very gently, and then she did both together. Her upper lip felt soft over my clitoris and it was meeting her lower lip right there at the opening of my pussy. She took another pause to lick her lips clean. She pursed her lips for a kiss with me. She leaned on to me and I sucked her lips very softly and gentle, testing the mixture of my husband's cum with my own pussy juices from Christy's lips. She moved back, she went back down for more, and was providing me a wonderful drink.

My husband used to went down on my pussy often. He used to say that he likes my pussy juices. I too used to taste my husband's cum very often. I too used to say that I likes it. But this was a completely different experience. Completely electrifying and erotic. I moved my knees even higher and wider to provide her maximum space for the wonderful transferring the tasty stuff through her lips right from my own pussy. 

My ever thoughtful husband tucked a pillow behind me, so I did not have to strain to keep my head up. 

She was moving much slower than my husband used to down there on my pussy. Much, much softer. Her slightest touch of lips and tongue on my leaking pussy was breathtaking.

She made another lean in and her tongue was at last, just a tiny fraction above my anus. 

Her tongue extended while she leaned in again. She moved her tongue up and then pushed just the tip of it inside of my pussy. She opened my pussy like a blossoming rose and I felt her warm, moist breathing on my clit. Stars started to gather in the corners of my eyes.

She held her tongue inside my pussy for a second, sucked again, and slid out. A thread of cum was connecting us, then breaking. This time, she was opening her lips while looking up. She was showing off the glistening stream before letting it slide down into her throat. She closed her mouth at last and swallowed the tasty stuff gathered from my pussy. That was so fucking hot.

She took a deep breath, looked into my eyes and she moved again. Her tongue was pressed inside my pussy, deep this time, circling around once it was inside of my pussy, tracing the inner circumference of my pussy, she gathered every drop from there. She was blowing on my clit again and I slipped slowly into another world of pleasure for a while as the stars started to move before my eyes with the slow twirling of her tongue inside my pussy.

Christy licked her way out and moved higher, halfway between my pussy hole and my clitoris. She pressed the tip of her tongue there and I felt it to my toes. The stars before my eyes wheeled faster.

Her upper lip now was directly on my clit. She was rubbing it there softly and gentle. I got my breath shuddering in tiny little gasps. It felt so fantastic that I did not notice her fingers inside my pussy until she started pistoning them into my pussy in the exact same rhythm my husband used to screw me.

My toes curled into tight little balls. My breathing turned into moaning and my legs started trembling.

Her tongue was right there on my clitoris and this time, it was no longer so gentle. She was quickly licking and sucking.

I grabbed her head and shoved my pussy up into her face. But the shaking seemed to go on forever.

"Oh my god Christy." I moaned and said. I heard myself rasping faintly, echoing from very far away. 

Christy sensuously kissed her way up my tummy, soft and slow. She kissed my pelvis between my thighs, my tummy and slid her tongue in once again in my wet and hot pussy before resting her cheek on my shoulder. Her fabulous tits were pressing in right below over my tits. I noticed that her nipples were as hard as my nipples were.

I slowly brought my arms around her to hug her tight.

"That was fabulous Christy!" I whispered in her ear while kissing the top of her head. 

We cuddled for a long time in the bed of our bedroom. I appreciate that my husband did not disturb both of us lesbian fuck partners.

We, all three fucking partners, I, my husband and Christy were laying on our bed together, naked and fucked, after the first round of our threesome fucking. Everyone's breathing were soft and sweet. Everybody was stroking sexy body parts of each other.
I knew that it was going to take some time for the next round, but we were not in any kind of a hurry. 

Christy rolled over and we kissed again for a while. Our lips were locked and our hands were roaming across each other's sweet silky skin.
After a while, we were all ready for the next fucking round. This time, Christy went around the bed to my husband's side and got herself on the top of him. They were kissing and I was watching them.

She got her legs inside his legs by wrapping his semi hard cock with her thighs and humped by pulling him a little. 
 
She got her legs outside of his legs and used the headboard of our bed to pull herself up until she was sitting on his chest. Her nipples were high and knees were wide, her vulva was open and she was inviting my husband and offering her wonderful pussy to him to lick, right in front of his face.

My husband pulled her little forward and opened his mouth. He moved his hands around her thighs by gripped her hips. He raised his head and pulled her pussy in his mouth.

"Oooooo....." She moaned in pleasure.

Actually, my husband was going faster than she expected. He was licking and sucking her clit with straight away without any warm up. I noticed that my husband kept his tongue in his mouth. He was using his lips instead of attacking it right off by his tongue. I eased up in the bed to watch my husband eating out cunt of my lesbian partner Christy.

She moved her hips hard and pushed her pussy forward onto his mouth. She grabbed my husband's hands and pulled them to her swinging boobs. She was holding his hands tight on her boobs and he was squeezing them tight.

 I saw Christy dying for tongue fucking by my husband, because I heard her whispering:
"Please . . . . Put your tongue down inside my pussy."
My husband did like hearing this and she began to thrust her pussy harder on my husband's mouth.

I tried to see there but there was not much to see up here. Christy was covering his face completely by body and was rubbing her silky soft labia lips across his nose and on his mouth. So I eased down and pushed his legs apart and knelt there in between his legs. I stroked his semi hard cock for a while. His fucking cock respond immediately to my touch. It started growing fast. I leaned and wrapped my lips around his hardening cock. While sucking my husband's cock gently, I saw that Christy's bottom started to slap a little above my head, on my husband's chest. I heard my husband clearly moaning on her pussy. I started caressing my husband's balls while sucking his cock.

His cock was really getting hard faster and filled my mouth completely making me to let some bottom part of his cock slip out of my mouth. I started to pump his cock just a little.

I moved my hand up and tapped Christy's back.
"His cock is ready again." I said.
Then I used my one hand to pull her down and I used my other hand to guide his cock in Christy's fuck hungry, soaking wet pussy and then gave his balls one last tickle. He squirmed, she squealed. I smiled.

I sat up behind, lifted the fucking guest in our bed backwards from my husband's chest and hugged her. I pressed my boobs on her back and pushed my nose into her ear. I whispered in her ear:
"He is all yours."

She laughed out loud. 

I patted her on her back and then moved down on to the bed to lie beside my husband. I stroked his chest and said:
"I have to go for pee. Promise me that you are going to bang Christy's tight teenage twat until she screams. I want to see you fucking my little lesbian fuck partner hard."

 I kissed his cheek and moved down from our bed while they started moving their hips together. 

I peed, and then grabbed a tissue paper. I thought about wiping my crotch, but at last, I decided to leave it as it was, at least for a while. I like the feeling of being dripping wet. My pussy was wet since hours and I was looking forward keep it wet for hours more.

I got out the good towels, and a few extra because there would be three to shower in the morning. I made sure that the toilet paper roll was full, there was soap in the dish, douche on the counter so Christy would not have to search for anything required. I was listening to bed springs singing sweetly in our bedroom out of my husband's fucking of my teen aged lesbian fuck partner Christy.

 I moved back in our bedroom. I gathered some stray clothes from the floor, then sat in the same chair she was sitting in earlier and was watching my husband undressing me. 

I was silently watching Christy sweetly screwing my husband in our bed. 

Opposite to my expectations, to see them banging each other senseless and hard, they were moving slowly, very sensuously. Sometime, while I was in the bathroom, Christy had slid back down to lie on my husband's chest. Her lovely round boobs were pushing in and squeezing out from between them. Her knees were wide and they were in gentle rhythm. He was stroking smoothly up into her pussy. Her face was moving over his chest and she was lightly licking my husband's nipples. As Christy is little shorter than me, she was reaching to my husband's nipples more easily while having his cock in to her pussy.

He was running his hands through her hair, over and over and over. Eyes of both the fuckers were closed and they both were breathing easy. Both were really settled in for a very long and pleasant haul.

Watching them screwing each other, I made up my mind about my action.

As gradual as a snowfall, she pushed her knees down and slipped to her side. My husband moved over her. Straightening up, he arched, and brought his head to her boobs, all without breaking the fucking rhythm. They went on screwing each other, this time side by side.

I slipped into the bed behind Christy by hugging my husband around her. I was pushing my tummy into her bottom and was feeling vibration out of my husband's cock stroking her pussy. It was a nice feeling.

Christy got her hand down in between her legs. I saw over her shoulder that she was fingering her clit in long, slow circles, by matching the timing of my husband's cock strokes in to her pussy.

After a nice, slow screwing, that seemed to go on forever, my husband began to speed up his fucking. I decided ease back to give them some space.

Christy noted this immediately. She pulled my husband on her top. She moved legs up and her ankles were now next to his neck. This helped my husband to get his arms wrapped around everything of her. 

Just like before, this got her bums up off the bed and when my husband started to stroke in harder by his cock in to her pussy, he was hitting her firm round butt with his every move. It also left some space between them, which she used to get her little fingers deep onto her own crotch. 

My husband started up again slowly, but he was gathering the fucking momentum. He was grunting with each push of his cock inside her pussy and she was gasping while he was shoving in. 

Once she had my husband banging into her pussy good and solid, Christy reached over to take my hand in her hand. She was holding my hand in her hand and was squeezing it while her other hand was busy flicking her clit down between her legs.

After some time of their hard fucking, their breathing rose together. Their bare skins were flushing crimson together. They were building their fucking rhythm steadily. They both were working and fucking hard together toward banging each other senselessly.
Christy jerked my hand tight and began to shudder again and she had her orgasm nice, hard, loud and satisfying.

My husband slowed down for a few strokes, letting her get some breath back, and went straight back to fuck her hard and fast again. Another few dozens of hard strokes of his fucking cock in to her fucking pussy, and he fired his cum gun with a great, deep into her pussy. Christy too was experiencing her another mind blowing orgasm with my husband's warm cum firing in to her pussy.

They collapsed in to bed together. I leaned in and kissed Christy. I leaned in and kissed my husband. I was feeling glad for both of them both. We, all three, I, Christy and my husband were just lying there naked in our bed, I was feeling happy that Christy remained in our bed with us for a long time.

I was on top of Christy and was kissing her softly and tenderly and all over of her beautiful, naked and fucked body. I kissed her lips, her nose, her eyes and everything. 

I kissed her lips and leaned into her neck. I did not slide down even an inch toward her warm and wet crotch. Yet. But she knew, I knew and my husband knew that, that was my destination soon.

I just started my kissing journey down on naked and fucked body of my lesbian fuck partner. A tiny fraction at a time, meandering across her chest and boobs, pausing at her fabulous nipples which were so alive under my lips and tongue, I moved down on her. My husband was right beside me in our bed, was watching while I was kissing my way downwards on wonderful naked body of Christy. He was loving it.

Her tummy was as silky soft below my lips and her labia was below my fingers. 

I gave that delightful little hollow some close attention, loving how it felt shuddering as she giggled. Then I moved down more, heading southwards. Her fingers were tightening on my body.

Her knees came up around my shoulders. I got my arms down, around her, gripping her silken thighs right at her hipbone. She rose her thighs around me and I slid another inch closer to her treasure. Holding myself up and over her, I rubbed my cheeks and ears on her one thigh, then on her other thigh. It felt so nice to me.

I breathed, smelled and inhaled her scent from the right spot. I was now inches away, moments away from his just fucked pussy by my husband. I could feel her heat radiating up and out on my face.

At last, I touched her fucked pussy. Her pussy had a thick layer of my husband's cum mixed with her pussy juices. I touched the stuff with just the tiniest tip of my tongue. It was tasty. I was already about taste of her pussy juices and I am familiar with the taste of my husband's cum. I tasted them separately, but, this time, for the first time, I was tasting them together, mixed well with each other's. It was so tasty, sweet, musky and salty.
She had caught her breath at the tiny little touch of my tongue. I really thrilled noticing that.

I was licking her pussy straight up, starting from as low as I could reach. Her pussy lips were wet and were responding well to my licking and sucking. I parted her innermost pussy lips below my lips. Moving little up, I dipped my tongue in to her pussy hole.

I pulled my tongue back inside my mouth and moved it all around. I tasted her vulva all over again, her pussy juices and my husband's cum together. Wow . . . that was so good, and swallowed it down.

I flicked my lips on her clit. Her clit was like a guy's tinny cock. 

I slid my tongue out of my mouth and eased it through her pussy opening by getting my lips firmly onto her pussy lips and then I started again gently sucking my husband's cum mixed with her pussy juices, from her vagina.

She started moaning softly just a little. It was a good sign.

I pushed my tongue deeper in to her pussy hole and was wiggling it around a little, while my lips were firm on her pussy lips. 

I gathered the tasty drink as much as I could, by exploring her depths and was feeling her pussy moving around my tongue.
My tongue was already deep inside her pussy. I started bumping my nose on her clit, because, I know it is very sexy for every lady. I was sucking and collecting the tasty stuff from inside of her pussy and she started to move her ass up and down.

I saw her fingers between us. She was helping me out and I let her do so. Christy's pussy is wonderful and I wanted to keep my tongue deep inside it. Her pussy is so soft, so warm and so deep.

Her ass rose below me. I slipped my hands around and below her ass grabbing it and was lifting it, pulling it towards me. My husband was watching me tongue fucking our neighbor and my lesbian partner Christy right there in our bed.

My lips were glued on to her pussy lips. I was feeling her pussy flexing, feeling her pussy squeezing around my tongue. 

I was moving my tongue in circle out, circle in and circle out motion. Soon, she started Cumming into my face.

I held her pussy tight on my mouth and pushed my tongue in her pussy hard and drank deep. She was shuddering in my hands, her downy soft thighs were lightly squeezing my ears and she was moaning loudly.

I moved away and down from Christy's naked body after providing her a wonderful and satisfying orgasm by my tongue fucking. I moved down my hand towards my husband's tummy to check the position of his cock. Christy's hand was already there ahead of my hand. We smiled together again and then we both moved down on our bed for a closer look of my husbands' fuck tool.

Christy whispered in my ear:
"I will take his cock, and you take his balls."

I moved between his legs and came up from below giving Christy plenty of space to work on my husband's cock.

Christy slurped my husband's semi hard dick in her mouth and started working her jaw along the underside. Eventually, as usual, his fuck tool started responding immediately.

I tried to get my head down and around to lick his balls, but it was just too awkward a position. Christy was going well with my husband's cock in to her mouth. So, I let her enjoy with sucking of my husband's cock and I slid back up to rest my chin on his shoulder. 

"Me and the very, very sweet little cutie pie Christy are going to fuck you dry." I whispered in my husband's ear and in response, he smiled. 

"Now, I want you to get your great big steel hard tool slamming into little girl Christy's tonsils quick like a little bunny, OK? There is a lot of night left, and you have got two very horny women who want to share every spurting drop of your steaming hot cum." I continued expressing my desire.

I saw his shaft, most of his long and thick shaft, was emerging gradually from between her tight lips. It was glistened, dripping wet in the room light, all the way up to his balls.

Christy pushed him towards me. I pulled him over on top of me and spread my legs in missionary because nothing can beat the classic missionary position and I love my husband and his wonderful fuck tool up there. Christy moved her hand between us and guided his dick slipping inside my wet and waiting pussy. I gave him some solid bucking time, and then eased my great pussy stallion down to soft and sweet.
He started fucking me once again in my favorite position nonstop. As usual, I had my orgasm soon by his forceful fucking and I pushed him towards my lesbian fuck partner Christy to enjoy.

Christy flipped him to his back and rode him straight away for slamming his cock deep in to her pussy. They too started nonstop fucking. My husband was fucking her from below and she was fucking my husband from top by having and moving, his cock in and out of her pussy by matching strokes together.
It did not take long to Christy to have another big orgasm from fucking of my husband. My husband's hands were jammed on to her crotch and Christy was having another shuddering orgasm.
Once she finished, I got my husband back for a very sweet, nice, and loving conclusion. I was aware that we, both the lady fuckers got our orgasm but my husband was yet to fire his cum. I noticed that he was near his explosion of cum and he fucked me in a nice way, politely and gentle way. By the time he fired his hot cum gun in to my pussy, I had another mind blowing orgasm. I felt proud once again on my husband's fucking strength providing two orgasms to me and one to Christy in one go.
We all were feeling tired with a series of fucking. It was not late night. Infect, it was early morning. It was a long fucking session between three of us right from late evening till the next early morning. 

So, we all fell asleep in our bed, having each other's arm in arm. We slipped in deep sleep, all naked, all fucked and the last thing I remembered before going in to deep sleep was that my pussy was still dripping. My husband's cum, mixed with my pussy juices were coming out of my pussy slowly. My husband's wonderful fuck tool, his cock was also sleeping in a soft position after fucking hard the two sexy ladies, for a long time in the night.  I knew that Christy's pussy was also dripping like my pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment