Friday, December 2, 2016

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY - PART - 85

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY
PART – 85
SHOWING OFF


I admit it that I love to be exhibitionist some times. I love to show my body off, especially my legs, my butt, and my clean shaved lovely pussy to hungry men and boys which gives me an amazing and adventurous feeling. It gets me thrilled and I love to be adventurous some time. When I am in showing mood, I get dressed up in little slutty, revealing clothes and flaunt my assets to others. Actually, it all started with teasing boys when I was in high school and college in my home town Goa, India. My childhood friend Angelina trained me in this art and she introduced me to the adventure of this flashing game. I wore short skirts and whenever I did so, I noticed that lots of guys would try to look in to my skirt whenever they get the chance. I discovered that it actually turn me on when I realize that any guy was looking in to my skirt and was trying to see my panties. It made me feel sexy, and as a result, I started letting guys see my panties on purpose, although I tried to make it seem like an accident.

Sometimes, I purposely dropped one of my books while I was walking up the stairs in front of an unsuspecting guy. I used to wait until he was right behind me and then I bent down to pick up the book giving him a perfect view of my panties from a distance of just a foot or two. It made me feel very naughty inside. I just used to pick up the book innocently, and would continue walking up the stairs like I had no idea what a show I had just given to him. Every time, when I did something like this I got a tingling sensation in my pussy and the more I did it, the more I realized how hot it made me.

By the time I got to college I was hooked on showing off my body and I could not have stopped myself if I wanted to. It did not take long for me to figure out that most of the guys are voyeurs at heart and it excited me to be able to stimulate their fantasies. It was not hard to tell that they liked looking at me, and the more they enjoyed my shows, the more excited I got by letting them look at my panties.

Because I enjoyed so much previously by this show game, I use the same trick sometime even now to turn guys on.

I knew from my own experiences that guys like to look at a girl's panties.

My experience showed me what a powerful sexual stimulant a pair of my panties could be to the right guy. A lot of girls would probably be a wish of a lot of guys with a fetish for her panties, but for whatever reason, the whole idea really turned me on. Just the thought of a guy rubbing my panties all over his face, inhaling the scent of my pussy, licking my juices off the crotch, and then rubbing my panties all over his dick until he shoots his cum all over them excites me.

I have flashed my panties to unsuspecting guys for a few times now, and it does not take me long to figure out how to identify a guy with a panty fetish. I could see it in their eyes.  Guys who were lucky enough to get a long, lingering view under one of my short skirts got a look in their eyes that appeared to be a combination of surprise, followed by apprehension. Although these guys generally took the opportunity to enjoy the view, they often appeared shy or embarrassed when they looked up and saw me looking right into their eyes. And at that point, most of them looked away.  The look in their eyes can only be described as one of total LUST. The same look you might expect if you slowly wave a big glass of cold water in the face of a man who had just spent three days in the desert. 

In college, with no inhibiting parents around, I had total freedom to identify panty fetish candidates. I got bolder with the time and experience. I bought several pairs of sheer white panties that were almost totally see-thru so when a guy got a good look up my skirt, he could not only see my panties, but he could actually see my pussy underneath. Sometimes, wearing see-thru panties seemed sexier, or maybe naughtier, than not wearing any panties at all.

One day, while I was alone in my home. My husband was out with my son and my hose help was also gone to market for some purchasing. It stroked suddenly in my mind to make a good use of free time. I put a large mirror on the floor in my bedroom and stood over it so that I could get a better idea of the view that I was giving to the guys. My thought was that if I knew exactly what they were seeing, I could do a better job showing my panties and my pussy to them. That time, I was wearing one of my "showoff outfits" as I called them. A very short light blue plaid skirt, a sheer white panty, and a pair of strappy sandals with heels. I leaned the mirror at an angle against a chair and stood in front of it with my back to the mirror. I placed my feet about a foot apart, I bent over at the waist, and looked back over my shoulder to see how my hot spots were looking. I saw that the view of my ass, only partially hidden by my nearly transparent panties, was awesome. With my feet that apart, anyone behind me would have a great view, not only of my tight butt, but also much of my pussy as well. I could clearly see my pussy lips pressed against the silky sheer fabric of my panties. I was standing there staring at myself and I could see that a wet spot was forming on my panties.

"Wow that looks pretty hot!" I thought to myself as I stood over the mirror looking back at my pussy. I understood it clearly that why guys want to look up my skirt!

When I was standing there and continued to check myself out, I realized that there were light pubic hair on my pussy lips.
"I will have shave my pussy." I said to myself.

I went immediately to the bathroom, turned on the hot water to fill the tub, and got my hair removing cream ready. I sat on the tub and applied the hair removing cream around my pubic area, around my pussy lips and also around my little rose bud of my ass hole.

After some time, I removed the cream with the help of tissue paper. The result was amazing! My pussy was so smooth that I could not stop running my fingers over it. It felt so different, so sensuous, and so naughty! I loved it. In fact, it was actually very erotic and I could feel my pussy beginning to get wet again. 

I washed off the small amount of cream that remained and inspected my handiwork in the mirror. My pussy was looking great! 

Although my entire pussy was now totally smooth, I decided to apply some baby oil. I found a bottle in the bathroom cabinet. I squirted about a tablespoon of baby oil into my left palm and began massaging it into my bald mound. The sensation was incredible! My skin was so soft and smooth that I could not keep my hands away from my pussy. The baby oil made my skin glisten in a very erotic way that provided the perfect finishing touch to my pussy shaving.

When I was done with erotic task of pussy shaving, I could not wait to get out of my house and to show my smooth pussy to some unsuspecting guy. I took an erotic bath in bath tub by rubbing my pussy.
After a little thought, I decided that the mall would be an ideal location for my panty and pussy flashing mission.

It was the time for choosing the appropriate outfit, putting on a little makeup, and doing my hair. I selected the short plaid skirt and sheer white panties. I stepped into the skirt, zipped it up, stepped into the panties and slid them up over my hips.

I was almost naked under my skirt. Somehow the veil of nearly transparent white fabric of my panties made the view of my hairless pussy even naughtier than if I had not been wearing any panties at all. My pussy lips were clearly visible, and I could even see my pink little asshole. 

To match with my short skirt I chose a thin white top that leaves most of my midriff exposed showing off my belly button ring in the front. My boobs are not very big, but they are perfectly shaped. I decided not to wear a bra and the tight white top clinging to my boobs was highlighting my nipples perfectly.

I decided that a ponytail of my hair would be an appropriate way to complete the schoolgirl like look. I gathered my long hair up in the back with my left hand, wrapped an elastic hair band around it to hold it in place, and finally tied it up with a small white bow. My whole outfit was looking very sexy.

I was already excited and by the time I reached at the mall, I could feel that there was already a large wet spot on my panties.

My ponytail was moving side by side and my skirt was so short that it was almost allowing the very bottom of the cheeks of my ass to be seen when it hangs straight down, and I was quite sure that it was even more revealing the bottom of my ass when it flips up and down when I walk. I looked down at my boobs and saw that my nipples were clearly outlined by the thin, white cotton of my tight halter top. 

Number of people glanced at me and I was happy that I was making an impression on them. A group of teenage boys stopped to watch me. I was so excited and was feeling so naughty that I stopped and smiled at them. Then I turned so that my back was facing them and I bent over to fix the strap on my sandal. My skirt was hardly covering my ass cheeks when I stand, but when I bent over, I knew that I was giving them a completely unobstructed view of my nearly bare ass, although they were probably a little too far away to see the wet spot on my panties. I looked back at them between my legs. As I expected, they were staring at my cute butt under my thin white panties but, I just slowly fixed my strap and pretend that I had no clue of the show that I was giving them. Finally, after giving them a long, lingering view up my skirt, I stood up, and continued walking away from them. I knew that they were still staring at me and this made me even more excited. I turned my head, looked over my shoulder, and smiled at them again.
A little old lady and her husband were also seen my little accidental exhibition. She was looking shocked, but her husband was looking like he was about to have a heart attack, although the smile on his face was telling me the different thing.

I walked around the mall for five or ten minutes until I came to the Victoria's Secret store next to the food court. I love Victoria's Secret lingerie and I was already having quite a big collection, but a girl can never have too much sexy lingerie. I walked into the store and started looking for something sexy to incorporate in my erotic excursion this evening. I picked out a sexy lace garter belt and a pair of white stockings with seams in the back. I found some very sheer white string bikini panties, much like the ones I was wearing, and another identical pair in baby pink. I chatted for a few minutes with the sales girl before paying for my selection and I headed back into the mall gallery.
Just across the courtyard, I saw a Fredericks of Hollywood shop, and since I was still looking for something naughty, I quickly headed over there to see what I can find. To be perfectly honest, I knew exactly what I was looking for. I was looking for crotch less panties! I did not get crotch less panties at Victoria's Secret. I walked into the store and saw there was a whole rack of crotch less panties right in the front of the store. 

I took my time and checked them all out, one by one, finally selecting a lacy white pair with little pink bows and a sheer black nylon pair with "Please kiss my kitty" embroidered on the front just above an embroidered picture of a cat. That qualifies as naughty!

Now I was having everything that I needed to continue my search for a gentleman with an appropriate appreciation for my naughty undergarments. 

The first thing that I need to do now is to find a ladies room so that I could put on some of my naughty new things. There was a restroom right behind the food court, so I head off in that direction. Although I was excited to show off my freshly shaved pussy and new panties as quickly as possible, I could not resist the temptation to tease a few of the guys in the food court first. Since it was early evening, there were quite a few people in the food court, perfect for what I had in my mind.

In the back of the food court, near the rest rooms was a booth with two young couples about my age. I head toward the ladies room and as I got close to the booth, I begin fumbling through my purse as though I was looking for something. When I was right next to them, my purse suddenly slipped from my hand and felled on the floor, spilling the contents everywhere. This all appeared quite accidental in spite of the fact that I dropped it purposely. As I bent down to pick up the scattered contents of my purse I smiled an embarrassed smile at the two couples in the booth. I got on my hands and knees and positioned myself so that my butt was facing directly at the two guys who were sitting on the outside seats of the booth. I wished I could see their reactions but unfortunately I was facing the wrong way. I was not more than two feet away from the edge of the booth though, so I was closed enough to hear one of them gasping as I bent over and I knew that my sheer white panties were staring him in the face. I smiled to myself and I could understand the thoughts that must have been going through his mind at that moment. There was no doubt that the cheeks of my ass were completely visible. I could feel the wetness between my legs and I was sure that they could see the wet spot on my panties.

There were still lots of items scattered on the floor, and I took my time in gathering them up and putting them back in my purse. My lipstick had rolled quite a distance away and I had to stretch myself to retrieve it. As I did, I purposely spread my legs so that my newly shaved pussy comes into full view covered only by the thin veil of sheer white fabric. Because I was so close to them, there was no doubt in my mind that they could also see the wet spot on my panties, which had grown considerably larger since my arrival at the mall.

At that point, I could no longer resist the temptation to observe the reactions from them, so I looked back over my shoulder, and as expected, I found all four were staring at me with their mouths open. It took another minute or so to pick everything up and put it back in my purse.  They continued to stare at me the whole time, even the two girls. When everything was safely back in my purse, I stood up, looked over at them and smiled another sheepish grin. The two guys were looking like little boys who had just been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Clearly, they had enjoyed my show.

I was so excited by the apparent success of my exhibition that for a moment I forgot that I was heading for the ladies room to change. As a result, I just stood there smiling back at the two guys who continued to stare at me with dumbfounded grins on their faces. Apparently their interest in me was not sitting well with their girlfriends.

Five minutes later, I emerged from the ladies room. I was still wearing the same top, skirt and sandals, but now I was also wearing the garter belt and the white, seamed stockings from Victoria's Secret. I had also put on the white crotch less panties from Fredericks. I had pulled the stockings up as high as I could, but even so, my skirt was just barely covering the tops and if I bend over even slightly, anyone, who is looking, could see the creamy skin of my thighs above the lacy bands at the top. 

While walking by my new friends in the Food Court booth, I smiled, and they all turned their heads to watch me. Then, just as passed them, I looked back over my shoulder, and smiled again. I bent over slightly and flipped up the back of my skirt with both hands so that they get a quick flash of my stockings, garter belt, and above all, my white crotch less panties. I straightened up, let my skirt down and continued to walk away from them swaying my hips in my best supermodel runway walk imitation. The smiles on the guys' faces told me that I made their day, but it is obvious that their girlfriends did not feel the same way.

I headed out of the food court looking for my next candidate. Soon, I found a relatively secluded area at the far end of the mall where there were two benches facing each other. There was a man, probably in his mid-30's, and not bad looking at all, sitting on one bench reading a newspaper. I stopped a short distance away and took a couple of minutes to formulate plan for something even more outrageous.

I like these one-on-one situations best because it allows me to keep all my attention on a single individual. Flashing to groups is also a huge turn-on, but it is much less personal, and because of the presence of their companions, the members of my "showing" are usually more inhibited in their reactions. When I am showing off for just one guy at a time, the range of options, both my actions and his reactions, is much broader. It is much easier to gauge his reactions, see what he likes best, make eye contact, and somehow communicate with him even if no words are ever exchanged. Sometimes, I almost feel selfish because, although I am obviously giving them something that they enjoy tremendously, I am really doing it for my own satisfaction and adventure. 

I was still standing on some distance from the man on the bench. Slowly, an idea developed in my mind and when I had the basics worked out, I took a seat on the bench across from him.
*************************************
To be continued . . . . . . .
Dear Readers,
I promise to provide you even more hot and sexy act with a pleasant surprise for all of you in it. I did that first time in my life and I still feel hot, wet and horny whenever I remember my finishing act of SHOWING OFF.  
The next part of MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY, No. 86, SHOWING OFF CONTINUED  will be received by you sooner than your expectations.

Love you all.

Julee




No comments:

Post a Comment