Friday, December 2, 2016

MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY - PART - 86




MY SEXUAL AUTOBIOGRAPHY

PART – 86

SHOWING OFF CONTINUED








Dear Readers,


I am presenting hereunder, the most sexy, most hot and most horny act of my life. I start my act right from where I left it in previous part. Read, feel and Enjoy . . . . . . . . . . . .   
I like these one-on-one situations best because it allows me to keep all my attention on a single individual. Flashing to groups is also a huge turn-on, but it is much less personal, and because of the presence of their companions, the members of my "showing" are usually more inhibited in their reactions. When I am showing off for just one guy at a time, the range of options, both my actions and his reactions, is much broader. It is much easier to gauge his reactions, see what he likes best, make eye contact, and somehow communicate with him even if no words are ever exchanged. Sometimes, I almost feel selfish because, although I am obviously giving them something that they enjoy tremendously, I am really doing it for my own satisfaction and adventure. 

I was still standing on some distance from the man on the bench. Slowly, an idea developed in my mind and when I had the basics worked out, I took a seat on the bench across from him.

In addition to my purse, I was also carrying bags from Victoria's Secret and Fredericks. The first thing I did after sitting down was, placing my things on the bench beside me and accidentally knocked all my packages off the bench, spilling my purchases on the floor. The guy looked up and saw me and I could understand instantly that he was very interested in the provocatively dressed girl sitting across from him. He got up off his bench and came over to help me in picking up the items that I had spilled and without paying much attention to what he was doing, he picked up the pair of sheer pink Victoria's Secret panties. When he realized what he was holding, he blushed as he handed them back to me. As I took my panties from his hand, I purposely swirled the silky fabric against his palm with my middle finger for a fleeting second before I started to withdraw them from his gentle grip. As I did this, I could feel his grip tighten almost imperceptibly, although it was quite likely that he was not consciously aware of what he has done. As my panties slipped through his fingers, I looked right into his eyes and gave him a cute, but embarrassed smile.

He smiled back at me, and I saw it in his eyes immediately that special look of lust that said there was something very special about my panties and he really did not want to give them back to me. At that moment, I knew that I have found one of the men that I was looking for, one of the men whose fantasies I can turn into reality. And I was about to do exactly that.

After watching my panties slowly slipping through his fingers, he turned and quickly returned to his seat and started reading his newspaper. Or at least he was pretending to read the newspaper. Every time I looked in his direction, he was actually looking over the top of the newspaper obviously trying to look up my skirt. He knew what he was missing! He was trying to be discrete about it, but every time I looked up, I caught him looking at my legs before he could divert his eyes back to his paper. I smiled somewhat mischievously.

I took everything out of my shopping bags so that I could re-arrange them all after the spill. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and I found him staring at all the naughty items I have purchased. I looked closer at him and I could see that a bulge was forming in his pants. I was on a good start and I found myself smiling again.

Slowly I held up each of my sexy items, and was visually inspecting them to make sure that they have not gotten dirty before putting them back in the shopping bags.

First was the pair of sheer white string bikini panties from Victoria's Secret. Using both my hands, I held them by the strings. First, I inspected the front for signs of dirt, and then I turned them around and checked the back. I was holding them right in front of my face and because of the sheer fabric, I could see my newspaper man right through them. As I anticipated, he was now watching me with great interest and I decided that it was the time to give him a little more to look at. I casually looked around the area to make sure that there are no other people nearby and on finding no one to disturb us, I crossed my legs. I saw his eyes widen and they were now glued to my sexy legs. I turned sideways slightly until I was sure that he could see the lacy band at top of my stocking, the garter holding it up, and the shining fair skin of my upper thigh. A perfect view for him, for the moment at least.

I continued with my inspection by holding the crotch of the panties in my left hand while I was holding them up close to my face, still searching for dust or dirt. With my right hand, I brushed away some imaginary dust and placed them back in the Victoria's Secret bag. 

 I did the same ritual with the light pink panties. Newspaperman's eyes did not move, but he was now appeared to be having trouble deciding whether to look at my stocking-clad leg or the pink panties that I was holding only a foot away from my face. I was enjoying his confusion and have decided to make his decision even more difficult. 

Finding no imaginary dirt on my pink panties I put them back in the Victoria's Secret bag and picked up the sheer black crotch less panties with "Please kiss my kitty" embroidered on the front. I uncrossed my legs and shifted my position on the bench. I moved forward to sit on the edge of the bench and as I did so, I separated my knees apart. Now he could to see directly up my skirt to the tops of my stockings and my inner thighs. He could also be able to see my new white crotch less panties, but my legs were still closed enough together and he probably could not make out that my panties were crotch less. I was feeling very naughty. I held up the black crotch less panties and the "kiss my kitty" lettering was facing him. The combination of the suggestive embroidery and the missing crotch made it very obvious that those were not ordinary panties and I wonder if Newspaper Man had ever seen such naughty panties before. When my inspection was completed, I slipped the panties into the Fredericks bag.

At first, I appeared to be very intent on reorganizing my shopping bags and not paying any attention to him. This made him little bolder and I could feel his eyes staring at my legs. Suddenly, I looked up at him and caught him completely off guard, staring at me. He was totally embarrassed at being caught and he was so nervous that he actually dropped his paper. I gave him a sexy smile and started back to rearranging my shopping bags.

When all the items were back in the shopping bags, I leaned back on the bench. I looked over at him and he was now smiling, and he did not make any effort to hide the fact that he was watching me. 

By now, the bulge of Newspaper Man's cock was easily visible in his pants and he looked around to see if anyone was watching him. He put his newspaper in his lap and have started touching his cock very secretly, but I knew exactly what he was doing. My smile told him that I approved of his action. I separated my legs a little further apart and saw his eyes widening as he saw my bald pussy peeking out of the crotch less panties. 

Suddenly, I decided to be more adventurous and I decided to do something more which I did not do ever with any stranger. I wanted to play more, I wanted to enjoy more and I wanted to give him which he might have not get yet.
I walked over to him and asked him if he would watch my packages for a minute while I go to the restroom. Obviously, he said yes! I bent over right in front of him to put my packages on the floor and as I did so, my cute ass was not more than a foot away from his face. I wiggled my butt back and forth a little bit and I could notice him staring at my shaved pussy. If his eyes were good, he could probably see that my pussy was dripping with excitement. I was so turned on. I smiled at him again and walked off to the rest room.

When I returned, I had my white crotch less panties in my purse with just a bit of it hanging out to ensure he knows I have taken it off. I sat down thanking him for watching my packages. I looked around and noticed that no one was watching us. I slowly opened my legs and placed one of my foot up on the edge of the bench to expose to him, nothing but my smoothly shaved pussy and there were no panties to impede his view. I was so excited and wet and I knew that my entire pussy was glistening because I rubbed my pussy juices all over my pussy while I was in the restroom, just to make sure that he could be able to see how wet it was.

The Newspaper Man has given up pretending that he was reading the paper and even though no one else could see him, I could see that he was rubbing his dick under the newspaper while staring at my pussy. I looked right into his eyes and smiled at him again. His hand continued to stroke his cock. My nipples were already hard and were easily visible through the tight halter top, but his eyes were seemed to fixate on my juicy pussy. Soon, when he was looking at my nipples, I started pinching my nipples while smiling at him again. My head rolled back slightly and my eyes went closed while a slight moan escaped my lips. In this process, a drop of my salvia dropped on my top, exactly on my erected nipple. I opened my eyes, looked right at him again, and asked him if he would mind helping me in cleaning the salvia spot. He hesitated at first, but quickly gave in to temptation.

He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and with his hands shaking in anticipation he walked over to help me. His erection was clearly visible in his pants and he made no effort to conceal it. He approached me cautiously and he was obviously not quite sure what to do. I looked into his eyes and smiled while licking my lips seductively. I looked down to watch what he was doing and my pony tail fell forward and touched his hand. He gasped in surprise but wasted no time. He gently started rubbing my nipple with his handkerchief to remove the wet spot. My nipple hardened even more on the touch of his fingers and I whispered to him that I like what he was doing. He was standing in front of me and this time without the newspaper to cover his erected cock. I could see a big wet spot in the front of his pants. It turned me on to know that watching me had excited him so much. I looked at the spot on his pants, and then I looked right into his eyes. He blushed. I thanked him for helping me in cleaning up and he sat back down, shaking rather dramatically.

I looked around again to make sure that we were still alone and I placed my foot back up on the bench and opened my legs even wider than before. He put the newspaper back in his lap and started rubbing his hard cock even more intently than before as he continued to stare at my glistening shaved pussy. By now I was watching him just as intently as he was watching me. I reached down between my legs and slid my two fingers into my dripping pussy. When my fingers were fully coated with my pussy cream, I brought them to my mouth and licked and sucked them.

My admirer was going crazy in rubbing his hard cock through his pants and I could make out that he was probably going to cum soon. But, I was having one last surprise for him. I took the crotch less panties out of my purse, slide them under my skirt and rubbed them on my wet pussy, getting them all wet with my pussy juices. I could not believe how naughty I was. And then I had an even better idea. Slowly, I started poking my panties into my pussy with the tip of my finger. My friend's eyes gone wide and he started stroking his cock even harder under the newspaper. I continued pushing my panties into my bald pussy until they were completely hidden from his view and then I looked right in his eyes and gave him a huge smile. He could not believe what I was doing, but I was having a surprise for him. Ever so slowly, I started pulling the panties out of my wet pussy Inch by inch. My panties was dripping wet and I brought them to my face and inhaled deeply while smiling at him.
He was going crazy in rubbing his cock with his one hand while he was trying to hold the newspaper with his other hand. Suddenly, to his complete surprise, I tossed my wet panties into his lap. He started at first and had to stop stroking his cock while he grabbed my panties, but he hardly missed a beat. He quickly moved my panties to his face and inhaled the sweet scent of my pussy. My hands gone back under my skirt and I resumed stroking my clit with one hand and was fingering my pussy with the other. I could tell that we both were about to cum.

I looked around once again to insure that we were still the only people in that area. He never took his eyes off from my hairless pussy and from my fingers which were dancing on my pussy.

By that time, he was so horny that discretion was a thought from the past and I saw him unzipping his pants under the newspaper and then I saw his cock. With his other hand, he slipped my panties under the paper and wrapped them around his cock and continued stroking it harder and faster. We were staring into each other's eyes and we both were on the verge of Cumming.

His eyes alternated between my staring eyes, and at my shaved, wet pussy where my fingers were performing their magic.

My eyes were glued to my wet panties wrapped around his hard cock while his hand was pumping furiously. I was so excited and I could not wait to see his cum shoot all over my panties.

Suddenly, I saw his legs becoming very rigid and his eyes seemed to glazed over. His face changed in excitement and I saw that head of his cock was visibly growing big in size. I knew he was about to cum and I wanted to watch him Cumming. I tickled my clit with my left hand while I plunged my two fingers of my right hand deeper into my pussy. My pussy was so wet that I could hear my fingers making slurping sounds while I was pumping them in and out of my totally exposed shaved pussy. 

As soon as the head of his cock started to grow signaling his impending orgasm, he unwrapped my panties from his cock and held them in his left hand while pumping his cock hard and fast with his right hand. Without missing a stroke, he continued pumping his cock, but now he was holding my panties right in front of his cock, about two inches away. I realized that he was doing this so that he could shoot all his hot cum right onto my panties and not miss a drop. This excited me even more and I could not take my eyes off from my panties and his cock.

The speed of his strokes slowed down, but the intensity increased and I knew that he was going to cum. I could see that his pre-cum was dripping from the tip of his cock and with each stroke his hand, smeared it all the way from the head of his cock to his balls, lubricating his entire shaft. His strokes were slow and deep. His thumb and index finger were wrapped tightly around his shaft. He was stroking slowly from the base of his cock, up to his thick shaft, stopping just under the cock head before reversing the stroking direction. With every stroke, the head of his cock swelled even more. 

I knew that I was going to cum when I see his cum shoot all over my panties. My fingers plunged even more furiously in and out of my dripping pussy, and I adjusted the rhythm of my fingers to match his strokes. 

This was the most erotic thing which I wanted to experience. 

This was the wildest thing I had ever done with a stranger in open. I was sitting on a bench in a semi-secluded corner of a major shopping mall masturbating my freshly shaved pussy in front of a man I never met before. He was about to cum on my panties. I thought about looking around to make sure that no one was watching us. But I did not.
I could not take my eyes off his cock stroking hands. He too could not take his eyes off mine.

His eyes started to close, but he was fighting the urge and forced them open as he started to cum. I saw it almost and though that it were in slow motion. The noose created by his thumb and index finger tightened and stroked up under his cock head, and just as his fingers started back down, the first shot of his cum exploded from the head of his cock. 

It landed right on my panties and I too started to cum with him.

Instantly, the tingling sensation in my pussy turned into the first wave of a massive orgasm and I likewise had to fight the urge to close my eyes. But I wanted to watch him shooting his hot cum all over my panties.

Another slow, but powerful stroke of his fingers and he shoot another huge shot of thick white cum. Again, I watched it landing right on my panties and my pussy throbbed again while a second wave of orgasm washed over me.

It was all I could do, I did not scream out loud, but somehow I managed to control myself and hardly any sound escaped my lips. My fingers were drenched with my pussy juices and I could feel that a small stream was running down over my asshole onto my skirt. Slowly I removed my dripping fingers from my pussy and I smeared my pussy juices all around my pussy lips and also around my hairless mound, until my entire crotch was wet and glistening.

My eyes were still glued to his beautiful cock and I saw another blast of his cum drenched my panties for a third time and I plunged my fingers back into my pussy as my orgasm was continued.

His aim was perfect. With every up and down stroke of his hand, another shot of cum landed on my panties. My eyes never left his cock and as each shot of his cum soaked my panties, I felt another shudder of orgasm surged through my pussy.

Our mutual orgasm were seemed to go on forever, but slowly the intense waves of orgasms subsided and were gradually replaced by a warm, glowing, tingling sensation between my legs, followed by a slow return to reality.

We were now conscious of our surroundings again and we quickly attempted to straighten ourselves up. I smoothed my hair, straighten my skirt, and pulled up my stockings and I was looking relatively normal again. It was his luck that my new friend came all over my panties or he would have quite an embarrassing mess on the front of his pants. He discretely pushed his cock back into his pants and zipped them up. He was holding my crotch less panties, covered in his cum in one hand, and he actually looked pretty normal too. He looked at me very appreciatively but not knowing quite what to do with my panties, he tentatively handed them back to me.

I smiled wickedly as I took my panties from his hand. They were soaked with his cum and I looked right into his eyes. I raised them to my face and started licking his cum off them. It was still warm and I told him how good it tasted. I reached under my skirt and slid two fingers back into my drenched pussy and got them thoroughly coated with my pussy juices. My fingers were dripping wet when I raised them to his lips. His lips parted and I slid my fingers into his mouth. He sucked my fingers sensuously until he was savored every drop of my pussy juice. Then I slowly withdrawn my fingers from his lips. We were only inches apart and I raised myself up on my tiptoes and kissed him lovingly on his lips. Our mouths opened and we exchanged our juices with our tongues. Judging from the look on his face, he found the kiss as erotic as was I. It was for me a fitting ending to what had obviously been a mutually satisfying encounter. I was still holding my panties in my hand and I reached over and slipped them into his pocket as I whispered in his ear:
"I want you to keep my panties so that you will never forget this day."
 And with that, I turned and walked away.

Julee

No comments:

Post a Comment